Levy Van Wilgen

I have a pretty large Dropbox of pics and videos if you’re interested! Just dm me and I’ll shoot it your way. If you have something to trade, doooope— if not, that’s ok too! Share the wealth! Haha :)

May you give me access to it? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: franco2109
Dipshit???
He has just under 1 million followers on Instagram.
If just 1% of his 1 million followers followed him on his Only Fans, (and I bet it’s even more than 1%) that’s 10,000 fans. If they are all paying roughly $7 after Only Fans takes their cut.
Let’s do the final math:
10,000 paying fans.
Paying $7 a month.
= $70,000.

still think he’s not rich?
^^^^^ This! I’ve been saying this about Insta’famous guys for years. If they have followers in the 6 figure range on Instagram all they need is 1% of those followers to take the bait on Onlyfans. That’s more money than most people can imagine in one month. He just purchased a Mercedes Benz AMG with a six figure price tag.

Reactions: Thatguy8
^^^^^ This! I’ve been saying this about Insta’famous guys for years. If they have followers in the 6 figure range on Instagram all they need is 1% of those followers to take the bait on Onlyfans. That’s more money than most people can imagine in one month. He just purchased a Mercedes Benz AMG with a six figure price tag.
People highly underestimate how much people make on Only Fans