Levy Van Wilgen

I have a pretty large Dropbox of pics and videos if you’re interested! Just dm me and I’ll shoot it your way. If you have something to trade, doooope— if not, that’s ok too! Share the wealth! Haha :)
Can you send it to me please

I have a pretty large Dropbox of pics and videos if you’re interested! Just dm me and I’ll shoot it your way. If you have something to trade, doooope— if not, that’s ok too! Share the wealth! Haha :)
hey can you send my it if you still have it? it would be extreamly nice.

Hey dude if possible could you please send me it if you still have it? it would be greatly appreciated.

Can get as well

please pm me the link also

I subscribed for the heck of it.... not worth it honestly. Maybe a video or two such as fingering himself, but that’s pretty much it. It gets boring after seeing him do the same thing every other video. Sure it’s nice to look at, but there’s no quality to it. I’m definitely not renewing.

I subscribed for the heck of it.... not worth it honestly. Maybe a video or two such as fingering himself, but that’s pretty much it. It gets boring after seeing him do the same thing every other video. Sure it’s nice to look at, but there’s no quality to it. I’m definitely not renewing.

Yeah it all gets boring eventually but I'd rather see them show all before getting to that repetitive phase, like Levy has done. So I give him some credit.

Guys like Dan Tai are stuck in a rut posting ass pics and nothing more. That's way worse.