Levy Van Wilgen

Fake Grindr profile from Levy in Valencia Spain? The age is not matching, I think. It is possible he is in Valencia, because on his Instagram he post a pic in a hotel. And that hotel is in Benidorm. But I thinks this a fake profile.

In the Netherlands there are many quarter Indonesian and quarter Dutch boys and they often look good, like Levy.I know a lot of them myself and they are gay or bi. Some are at least as handsome in face and body or even more handsome.

Attachments

Fake Grindr profile from Levy in Valencia Spain? The age is not matching, I think. It is possible he is in Valencia, because on his Instagram he post a pic in a hotel. And that hotel is in Benidorm. But I thinks this a fake profile.

In the Netherlands there are many quarter Indonesian and quarter Dutch boys and they often look good, like Levy.I know a lot of them myself and they are gay or bi. Some are at least as handsome in face and body or even more handsome.
Levy is straight. He just wants money and does video with other guys. I don't know why gaays here want everyone to be gay. Perhaps they want to believe that one day they'll have a chance to meet these guys and fuck them, so believing they're gay make everything more "real", I dunno.
But sorry that truth hurts: they're straight just doing it for the moneyyyy moneyyy moneyyy.
Pecunia Regina Mundi

Levy is straight. He just wants money and does video with other guys. I don't know why gaays here want everyone to be gay. Perhaps they want to believe that one day they'll have a chance to meet these guys and fuck them, so believing they're gay make everything more "real", I dunno.
But sorry that truth hurts: they're straight just doing it for the moneyyyy moneyyy moneyyy.
Pecunia Regina Mundi
Good point.
These hot dudes are jerk off material, no more no less. There's no need to invest emotions or idolize them.

Pecunia Regina Mundi
Oh true

Reactions: Celta
fd4aa298316d9c156b760386ec6086f9e3b98f8a.jpg

To me you can be in your teens and early twenties and be negative body fat and your face still looks good. But the closer to thirty you get your face starts looking really thin when you are that lean. I'm guessing he is about 28 now.

Reactions: jozv
I find him to be breathtakingly beautiful. His cock looks enormous but he is quite short. I bet he is around 5'4 at most and very lean so in proportion to his body his cock looks bigger. Dutch tend to be very tall but he is part Indonesian and they are one of the shortest races with men averaging not too much over 5'3" in height. But his cock is very thick and could stretch out your mouth. I bet he is close to 8" but appears more like 9" because he is so small. His Iranian friend looks tall but I doubt he is more than 5'8".

Pecunia Regina Mundi
He actually just came out of the closet last week on National Coming Out Day. It’s all over his social media feed.

All over his social media feed? I don't see it on his twitter, tiktok or insta?
He's always been very awkwardly gaybaiting for pay. So sorry, don't believe it till I see it.
Have you got any receipts?
He actually just came out of the closet last week on National Coming Out Day. It’s all over his social media feed.

All over his social media feed? I don't see it on his twitter, tiktok or insta?
He's always been very awkwardly gaybaiting for pay. So sorry, don't believe it till I see it.
Have you got any receipts?
Yeah it was in his Instagram story for sure, rainbow flag and all. If he deleted it everywhere else, sorry! Don’t have to believe me but I know what I saw. In fact a few stories before he was talking about a major announcement for that day (National Coming Out Day). Sorry you missed it.