Levy Van Wilgen

Why would I make it up? It was seen in his Instagram story, unless pinned and added to the vid section it goes away after a few hours but if you look into I’m sure you’ll find it. Simple as that. It’s not wishful thinking. I saw it, others saw it. I could give two shits if you believe but I know what I saw.

Seriously wtf have you been smoking

Why would I make it up? It was seen in his Instagram story, unless pinned and added to the vid section it goes away after a few hours but if you look into I’m sure you’ll find it. Simple as that. It’s not wishful thinking. I saw it, others saw it. I could give two shits if you believe but I know what I saw.

Seriously wtf have you been smoking
"If you look into it you'll find it"? Thats the point, it's no where to be found.
You are the one that said It was all over his social media? Yet its not...

"If you look into it you'll find it"? Thats the point, it's no where to be found.
You are the one that said It was all over his social media? Yet its not...
I’m just reporting what I saw at that time. He had it up for a while and might have taken it down on his other accounts. I’m not his babysitter or keeping a hawks eye on what he decides to leave up or take down. I just saw what I saw at that moment on the day which happened to be National Coming Out Day. In the post I recall him all wet just out of the pool wearing tighty whities so maybe others didn’t bother to even read the post in his stories but I actually did. Don’t shoot the messenger. That some here are angry they weren’t around to see it, I can’t help that. Sorry you missed it but it definitely was there clear as day.

it’s been over for the better part of 2 years at this point. all of his comebacks have been a letdown.
Baby spells the End of Erotica photos, videos, collaborations & anything else regarding nudity. Thanks for the memories.