Liam ferrari

andy211081

Sexy Member
Media
Its crazy how much this fraud has created so much argumentitive postings from users on here, those that defend him are doing so in the hope that he does eventually reveal his cock (dildo) whereas the majority know he wont and is a scammer.

I am not even sure why he still has a thread past page 100 as since that point hes been using his socials to gain money from gullable horny men who wanna see his cock even though deep down we all know hes not gonna show it - but he plays cleverly on that thirst.

eymacandyrain

Cherished Member
Media
Its crazy how much this fraud has created so much argumentitive postings from users on here, those that defend him are doing so in the hope that he does eventually reveal his cock (dildo) whereas the majority know he wont and is a scammer.

I am not even sure why he still has a thread past page 100 as since that point hes been using his socials to gain money from gullable horny men who wanna see his cock even though deep down we all know hes not gonna show it - but he plays cleverly on that thirst.
I would only consider him a power bottom if at all, the banana size doesn't matter. And even that he hasn't been able to get right for years.

Reactions: andy211081