Liam ferrari

Ehame

Admired Member
Media
Did I say anything about you guys buying his chonies?
I said if he wasn’t a scammer I WOULD buy his stinky dirty underwear.
And I WISH I never spent a dime on this scammer, but shamefully I HAVE. An embarrassing amount of money on dumb fake pics, half of which I could have saved the money cuz they were posted later.

Attachments

11195bj

Superior Member
Media
I know you guys hate me cuz I have square pants or something.
Butt, I had a post apocalyptic dream and picked up Liam, and he let me eat his sweaty ass! And he was like “ewww my germs mate” and I was like…. Yea it’s kinda sour and salty tbh.

Moral of the story, I’m rotted

eymacandyrain

Cherished Member
Media
LOL. “Music career”
It may not be a "career" in the artists' sense, but I think his music is really good.
What kind of confuses me now is that he has built his music career on his horniness anyway. For me, Liam's music always equaled a horny lifestyle. In the end, he always presented that with his revealing performances.
I don't think his penis would harm his music career. On the contrary, it would embody it all the more.
If this is not a desperate scam, please Liam don't do this dildo trend that looks "real".
At the same time, the community should be educated away from the scam regarding the banana size. If his banana is too small for you, keep your jokes to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: Zyonr