Liam Neeson

PupCup

Sexy Member
Media
First one is of the other actor in the movie, a younger stud. In one of the sites linked here, there are many photographs and you clearly see his face etc, so it was not meant to be a stunt double, it is just another actor in the movie.

No it's definitely Liam's character. I have the movie :wink:

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have a good buddy who works in LA for the etertainment industry and good for him but he works in wardrobe. He has never seen Liam totally hard but has seen him more than falccid and said he hangs about 7/8" totally soft and would estimate him to be 11" hard. I have no reason to disbeleive!

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DAMN! He and Jon Hamm should get together and gab about what it's like to be hung like a clydesdale!

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
consider the sources. I live in LA... and you're talking about a world, where most of these ACTRESS/MODEL size 0 women would describe themselves as "FAT". actresses are neurotic, DRAMATIC, insecure, self involved, shallow, dim women who are probably very protective of their reputations, etc. so they don't see a lot of penises, and when they do, of course "IT'S HUGE, A MONSTER, AS THICK AS A WATER BOTTLE..." ETC...

Dbigkahuna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
consider the sources. I live in LA... and you're talking about a world, where most of these ACTRESS/MODEL size 0 women would describe themselves as "FAT". actresses are neurotic, DRAMATIC, insecure, self involved, shallow, dim women who are probably very protective of their reputations, etc. so they don't see a lot of penises, and when they do, of course "IT'S HUGE, A MONSTER, AS THICK AS A WATER BOTTLE..." ETC...

Did you even look at the pictures and gifs? WTF does what you said have anything to do with the evidence?

DT66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Word on Hollywood Blvd is he's only 4"

from the ground!!!!
Remember when most women say 'Big, huge, hung, etc' they mean anything beyond 7". So he's probably beyond 7". Now, if they say "Big as my arm!" he's 10"

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd heard Liam is packing 10, not 12. Still quite a tool, though!

And one of the more delicious rumors had Liam fucking Bradley Cooper a year or two back after they did a movie together. Apparently there's footage of them on a UK talk show where Bradley all but pours his heart out onstage - he supposedly likes the daddies (Victor Garber, too).

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

And one of the more delicious rumors had Liam fucking Bradley Cooper a year or two back after they did a movie together. Apparently there's footage of them on a UK talk show where Bradley all but pours his heart out onstage - he supposedly likes the daddies (Victor Garber, too).

Yeah, Bradley and Liam had been rumored to be an item after they did "The A-Team". I heard, too, that he likes the daddy types.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

WOW...... Misogynist, party of 1, your table is ready!

Dunno about 10-12 but I have heard from a few that is in the 8-10 range, everyone says he hangs VERY big when soft, some guys who hang big when soft grow more, like myself, then others when they are big soft they tend to not grow so much. Given that I would say he is probably like 8-9" , still a GREAT piece of meat on a very sexy daddy. Did ya'll see him and Lisa Lampannelli flirting on LENO last night?

WOW..... Something I didn't even know, I have never heard anything about LIAM engaging in man on man action, but one can hope lol.
As for COOPER, stories abond on this one and yes he definitely has a penchant for muscled daddies.

:bj:
HH

Dbigkahuna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IMHO, that's the biggest penis that I've ever seen on a legitimate Hollywood star. I'm not talking about bulges - I'm saying that I've never seen a real penis that size on ANY star of note. Ewan McGregor comes in second.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've thought Ewan's cock is 'bout 7.5 incher. He lets it show on hard while in bed with the covers turned back just a bit in one of his movies, don't recall the name now.

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We've all heard the rumors. We've even seen a blurry photo or two of it. But how about a better look of what is supposed to be one of the biggest cocks in Hollywood?

I recently stumbled upon one of his older movies Under Suspicion (1991). Apparently it got re-released on Blu-Ray some time ago, and there's a pretty remarkable scene in the beginning where he's being chased nude. He shows a good bit of flapping meat. See for yourself.

RESTITUDA IS BACK IN TOWN: Liam Neeson and Lee Whitlock going frontal in Under Suspicion (1991)

I took the liberty of putting it together in an animated gif. Also, I put together a short scene where he's helping someone over the fence and you get a good view of it. Check it out.

http://i.imgur.com/8ssuS.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ZZXHF.gif
http://i.imgur.com/TwfGb.gif

That is a big swinging man. Wow!