opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Good luck on that LA sucks for this for some odd reason. The nuevo shower doors and curtains, co-ed saunas ruined LA's scene.
Co-ed saunas are the worst... except for that one time I was in Scandinavia where it was two guys and two women... but there it was understood that it was the norm. Back in the States, there should be a federal law that sauna be inside locker rooms and single sex only.

chicagofreeball

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
No Response
anything in Chicago?
Your best bet would be to check squirt.org. Cruisiest gym would probably be Lakeview Athletic Club on Broadway in Boystown. If you want a lot of naked guys, give King Spa in Niles a try. Nudity required in the men's wet area as it is at all Korean Spas. But no hanky panky is allowed and they do have monitors that keep an eye on things. But boys will be boys . You may find Chicago Sweatlodge, an all male Russian style bathhouse, to be a fun experience. Also not a gay establishment per se but many men checking each other out. Some nudity but most have a wrap that gets pretty clingy once it's wet.

Vanwutes

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YMCA westside nyc
YMCA Vanderbilt nyc
TMPL nyc all locations

YMCA Dowd Charlotte NC
YMCA Winston Salem NC

YMCA Boise Idaho

Sportsmall SLC Utah

Lifetime Fitness Target Center Minneapolis

YMCA Dallas

UT Austin Texas Faculty / Alumni LR

Lifetime Fitness Target Center Minneapolis

Really, still after 25 years. Good to know some things don't change.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Perfection.

I just wanted to say all of them with stem rooms. It’s kinda of my experience. However I think it matter what you look like to get the good cruising
Well sure, if you're into nerds from the STEM room (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math). hahahahaha : )

Reactions: Jon1971