Liv and Me: My Hot Sex Teacher (4)

D

deleted21726271

As the previous chapter of this story ended, Liv, the amazing woman who introduced me to a whole new way of thinking about and enjoying sex, crooked her finger at me, inviting me to follow her, both of us naked as when we came from our mothers, down the hallway of her apartment to her bedroom. Keep in mind as this chapter begins, though we were both naked, the only fooling around and touching that had taken place between us was some fondling that had occurred in a restaurant earlier in the evening, and then some touching and kissing of my body Liv did as she undressed me after we got to her apartment. I had not yet touched her naked body, though she had stood and displayed it to me in all its lush, enticing beauty after she had undressed.

When we got to Liv’s bedroom, she lay down in her bed. Naturally, I assumed this was an invitation for me to join her, but when I started to climb in with her, she said, “Easy, soldier boy. I told you we have all night.”

Soldier boy: this is what Liv enjoyed calling me. As I told you in my first installment of this story, Liv and I had a shared military background, and that’s part of what drew us together when we met in night school. Her father was professional military, and I had done a stint in the Army after high school.

Referring to me as “soldier boy” amused Liv, because she gave the term a dirty twist, often in public conversations with me, and she enjoyed seeing my embarrassment. She’d drop seemingly casual references to soldiers standing at attention and saluting when we were with friends. And when she got me public places like the hallways of the business school we were both attending she’d ask, just loud enough for others to hear, “Has your soldier been standing at attention and saluting?” It tickled her to see me embarrassed and excited at the same time by naughty talk I was pretty sure eavesdroppers understood very well.

So, that "soldier boy” nickname: as Liv stretched out in her bed on that memorable first night we had sex but made me stay standing beside the bed, she said, “Easy, soldier boy. I told you we have all night. I want to look some more. Come closer.” I stood as near as I could get to the edge of the bed, giving her the close-up view she wanted, and she took the palm of her left hand and hefted my balls. “Beautiful,” she said. “Full and heavy, the way I like them.”

While she toyed with my balls, she reached her right hand down and began languidly playing with her pussy, knowing that she was giving me a show and watching my face to see my reaction. She teased her hot tunnel with two fingers, slowly drawing them out so I could see how wet and aroused she was. She slowly drew the tips of her fingers from her opening up her lips to her clit, very lightly strumming it, using the moisture from her love tunnel as a lube, shivering with delight as she did that. I’d soon discover that Liv had a very sensitive clit, a hair-trigger one. She liked it to be slowly worked up with soft touches and licks over the clitoral hood, until she was ready for more direct touches and kisses. When she came—and she did so easily and repeatedly—her clit became too sensitive for any stimulation until she had cooled down and was ready for more action.

After what seemed like ages, Liv moved from my balls up the shaft of my cock to its head, running her fingertips lightly around the crown and saying, “He’s beautiful, too. I intend to give him a lot of fun tonight. But I also want him to work hard for me. Do you think he’s up for that?”

What could I say? I wanted, well, everything—to fuck her all night until both of us were limp with exhaustion. I wanted to make her come over and over and to come with her as many times as I could. I wanted right now for her to do more than tease the head of my cock. I wanted her lips on it, her tongue caressing it. I wanted to suck her gorgeous nipples and eat that wet cunt.

But it was clear what was going to happen would be on Liv’s terms and not mine, and that she’d make her moves and let me make mine only when she was ready for us to move forward. Unable to speak, I could only nod mutely to her question about whether my hard tool was up to the night she had in mind for it.

“Turn around and let me see the rest of you,” Liv said then. I complied. I’d have crawled on my knees across a floor littered with shards of glass to have a chance to get into bed with this super-erotic Nordic goddess who would, I knew, soon invite me to lie next to her.

After I had complied with the directive to turn around, I felt Liv’s hands sensually caressing the cheeks of my ass and her fingers lightly playing up the crack of my ass. “Nice bum,” she said. “Firm and tight. I like that. It will look good when you’re working that beautiful dick in me.” And that’s when I saw the strategically placed mirror beside her bed that allowed her and her partner to watch themselves as they pleasured each other.

“Stand with your legs apart,” she then instructed me. I did that, and she reached between my legs and again hefted my balls in the palm of her hand, gently rolling and weighing them. She obviously had a thing for big, low-hanging balls, and mine fit the bill.

“I think we’re ready to get better acquainted, don’t you?” she said at last. I turned to face her again as she patted the bed and said, “Join me.”

As I’ve said in my previous accounts leading up to this moment, everything about how Liv approached sex was mid-blowing to me, from the frank and unembarrassed way she had just been lying stroking her pussy as I watched in full light to the slow but hot as hell way she built up to this moment of inviting me into her bed. Her slow, playful teasing, her refusal to do more than toy with my balls and run her fingertips around my cock head, had my fucking dick ready to burst with excitement and leaking precum like a faucet.

This was going to be a night to remember.

As I lay down beside Liv, we turned to face each other and for the first time ever, began to be acquainted with every inch of each other’s body. With her setting the pace, we spent long minutes kissing hotly, tongues working against each other. As we kissed, our hands began exploring. I was finally able to hold and caress those beautiful breasts that I hadn’t seen until she took off her dress before she walked me into her bedroom. Liv’s skin was a work of art, with that beautiful alabaster-and-milk coloring of her Scandinavian ancestry, and with how it took flame easily, coloring with red in her cheeks, neck, and chest when she was aroused.

Her breasts were not particularly large, but were perfectly shaped—white and upturned with beautiful large pink areolas. Her nipples didn’t stand out much when she was aroused the way some women’s do. But like her clit, to which they seemed connected by some kind of electric current, they were hypersensitive to stimulation. I’d find out that night and many times after it that she loved to be on top riding, sensually grinding and twisting her pussy to work her clit against my cock shaft, and inevitably as she did that and neared orgasm, she’d beg for her nipples to be twisted and pinched. “I feel it going right to my clit,” she gasped when I pulled and tweaked her nipples as she fucked me. And then she’d come.

I acquainted myself with those nipples as we kissed, and she fondled my hard cock, which continued leaking precum. Then I made a move to the next stage of our getting to know each other, and she seemed to like me doing so. I began kissing down the side of her neck to her tits and suckled for a good long time on her nipples, tweaking one nipple with my fingertips while sucking the other, alternating back and forth. She loved this. She groaned with delight.

Then I kissed inch by slow inch down her abdomen towards her clearly aroused pussy, teasing her by avoiding that center of hot delight that was filling the room with an overwhelming erotic aroma. I had not yet touched her pussy and intended not to do so until I had her so worked up that she begged me to do so. I kissed around her pussy, kissing on both sides, then along one leg and then the other to her feet, softly stroking the inside of her thighs as I covered her in hot, wet kisses and reaching just to the edge of her pussy as I stroked inside her thighs.

As I worked my way with kisses back up her legs, she began to beg me to stop teasing her. “Please, please,” she moaned. I knew what she wanted: it was time to give her pussy the attention it craved. I slowly moved my fingertips closer and closer to that seat of hot, wet pleasure, and when I finally reached her pussy with my mouth and kissed just the very bottom of her wet slit beneath the vaginal opening, she gave a deep shuddering groan and grabbed my hair, trying to pull my mouth higher.

But I wasn’t done driving her wild. Liv was one of the hottest women I’d ever met. She obviously loved sex. She had told me that with no shame from the time we first met. I was going to give her the teasing of her life, so that when I finally gave her beautiful pussy the attention it was throbbing for, she’d explode with pleasure.

I took the flat of my tongue and licked as slowly as possible from just under the pussy opening all the way up her slit to just below her clit. And then I stopped. I didn’t touch or tongue her clit. I pretended it wasn’t there, knowing all her concentration was focused on it and that she wanted more than anything for me to play with it. Not yet. No matter how much she wanted me to make that move. And she clearly did. By this point, she was writhing in the bed, sighing over and over, “Please, please, please.”

That hot needy clit was going to get attention only when it was at its peak of longing. Instead of touching or licking it, I then kissed, nibbled, sucked back down both sides of her pussy, teasing her well-defined lips, which were swelling so that her hot opening was now presenting itself to me. As I kissed, nibbled, sucked on her lips, I moved towards that opening and began teasing it with my tongue, lapping at the nectar pouring from it, reveling in the rich erotic scent it was emitting, a scent that drives any man’s cock wild to fuck.

Then it was time. I wasn’t going to torment Liv any longer. This time when I slowly drew my flat tongue up her slit from bottom to top, I didn’t stop short of her clit. For the first time, I let it play around and then across Liv’s clit hood, and then, with no forewarning, I quickly sucked it into my mouth. Hard.

And Liv came. Hard. So hard that when her thighs clamped around my head as she writhed and cried out with delight, I began to wonder if my head would ever get out of that hot, wet prison. “No more!” she panted. That’s when she explained that she had a very sensitive clit and had to have some down time after she had come, before it felt good to have it touched again. “Now it’s your turn,” she said. “That soldier boy has been standing and saluting for a long time and he needs attention."

It was payback time for all the teasing I’d just given her. After she kissed her way down my neck to my nipples and abdomen, matching kiss for kiss with the trail I had made on her body, and after she had reached my aching, leaking hard dick, which was standing upright from my groin, she began for the first time that evening working its shaft with her hand. She followed that with kissing and licking, starting with my balls and taint followed by the shaft, which she licked slowly and sensually all around, deliberately ignoring my aching big purple cockhead, which was straining for attention.

Up and down Liv’s hot tongue worked, up and down she kissed and licked my balls and shaft repeatedly, but with each pass along the length of my cock, she deliberately stopped short of the area she knew I most wanted her to pay loving attention to, my sensitive crown and the hypersensitive area right underneath it. Liv teased and tormented me as I had just teased and tormented her, avoiding her clit as her excitement and longing grew ever stronger to have that seat of pleasure toyed with just as I was beside myself with anticipation to have the head of my dick sucked.

Finally, just when I thought I couldn’t take another minute of the denial, Liv suddenly licked lightly on my frenulum, then kissed and sucked on it, and with no forewarning in the same way I had sucked her clit into my mouth, she engulfed the big swollen head of my cock with her hot mouth and sucked it, using her tongue to tease its underside as she sucked it.

Liv knew what she was doing. She knew how to drive a guy wild. She knew how to establish a rhythm of sucking and kissing followed by licking up and down the shaft while the head cooled down and yearned for more. She kept that up for what seemed like hours, alternating the rhythm to keep me as hot as possible.

Not long down the road, I was ready to shoot, and I told her so, trying to move her head from my cock. Instead, she took me deeper inside her mouth, and as spurt after spurt of my hot come rocketed into her mouth, she swallowed. After she had done so, she looked at me and smiled and said, “Two can play at that teasing game, soldier boy. Now that we’ve got that first one out of the way, let’s see what this big fellow can do to please my pussy.”

Then when we’d gotten the soldier standing at attention and saluting that hot pussy again, the fucking got underway. But that’s another story.

D

deleted996351

As the previous chapter of this story ended, Liv, the amazing woman who introduced me to a whole new way of thinking about and enjoying sex, crooked her finger at me, inviting me to follow her, both of us naked as when we came from our mothers, down the hallway of her apartment to her bedroom. Keep in mind as this chapter begins, though we were both naked, the only fooling around and touching that had taken place between us was some fondling that had occurred in a restaurant earlier in the evening, and then some touching and kissing of my body Liv did as she undressed me after we got to her apartment. I had not yet touched her naked body, though she had stood and displayed it to me in all its lush, enticing beauty after she had undressed.

When we got to Liv’s bedroom, she lay down in her bed. Naturally, I assumed this was an invitation for me to join her, but when I started to climb in with her, she said, “Easy, soldier boy. I told you we have all night.”

Soldier boy: this is what Liv enjoyed calling me. As I told you in my first installment of this story, Liv and I had a shared military background, and that’s part of what drew us together when we met in night school. Her father was professional military, and I had done a stint in the Army after high school.

Referring to me as “soldier boy” amused Liv, because she gave the term a dirty twist, often in public conversations with me, and she enjoyed seeing my embarrassment. She’d drop seemingly casual references to soldiers standing at attention and saluting when we were with friends. And when she got me public places like the hallways of the business school we were both attending she’d ask, just loud enough for others to hear, “Has your soldier been standing at attention and saluting?” It tickled her to see me embarrassed and excited at the same time by naughty talk I was pretty sure eavesdroppers understood very well.

So, that "soldier boy” nickname: as Liv stretched out in her bed on that memorable first night we had sex but made me stay standing beside the bed, she said, “Easy, soldier boy. I told you we have all night. I want to look some more. Come closer.” I stood as near as I could get to the edge of the bed, giving her the close-up view she wanted, and she took the palm of her left hand and hefted my balls. “Beautiful,” she said. “Full and heavy, the way I like them.”

While she toyed with my balls, she reached her right hand down and began languidly playing with her pussy, knowing that she was giving me a show and watching my face to see my reaction. She teased her hot tunnel with two fingers, slowly drawing them out so I could see how wet and aroused she was. She slowly drew the tips of her fingers from her opening up her lips to her clit, very lightly strumming it, using the moisture from her love tunnel as a lube, shivering with delight as she did that. I’d soon discover that Liv had a very sensitive clit, a hair-trigger one. She liked it to be slowly worked up with soft touches and licks over the clitoral hood, until she was ready for more direct touches and kisses. When she came—and she did so easily and repeatedly—her clit became too sensitive for any stimulation until she had cooled down and was ready for more action.

After what seemed like ages, Liv moved from my balls up the shaft of my cock to its head, running her fingertips lightly around the crown and saying, “He’s beautiful, too. I intend to give him a lot of fun tonight. But I also want him to work hard for me. Do you think he’s up for that?”

What could I say? I wanted, well, everything—to fuck her all night until both of us were limp with exhaustion. I wanted to make her come over and over and to come with her as many times as I could. I wanted right now for her to do more than tease the head of my cock. I wanted her lips on it, her tongue caressing it. I wanted to suck her gorgeous nipples and eat that wet cunt.

But it was clear what was going to happen would be on Liv’s terms and not mine, and that she’d make her moves and let me make mine only when she was ready for us to move forward. Unable to speak, I could only nod mutely to her question about whether my hard tool was up to the night she had in mind for it.

“Turn around and let me see the rest of you,” Liv said then. I complied. I’d have crawled on my knees across a floor littered with shards of glass to have a chance to get into bed with this super-erotic Nordic goddess who would, I knew, soon invite me to lie next to her.

After I had complied with the directive to turn around, I felt Liv’s hands sensually caressing the cheeks of my ass and her fingers lightly playing up the crack of my ass. “Nice bum,” she said. “Firm and tight. I like that. It will look good when you’re working that beautiful dick in me.” And that’s when I saw the strategically placed mirror beside her bed that allowed her and her partner to watch themselves as they pleasured each other.

“Stand with your legs apart,” she then instructed me. I did that, and she reached between my legs and again hefted my balls in the palm of her hand, gently rolling and weighing them. She obviously had a thing for big, low-hanging balls, and mine fit the bill.

“I think we’re ready to get better acquainted, don’t you?” she said at last. I turned to face her again as she patted the bed and said, “Join me.”

As I’ve said in my previous accounts leading up to this moment, everything about how Liv approached sex was mid-blowing to me, from the frank and unembarrassed way she had just been lying stroking her pussy as I watched in full light to the slow but hot as hell way she built up to this moment of inviting me into her bed. Her slow, playful teasing, her refusal to do more than toy with my balls and run her fingertips around my cock head, had my fucking dick ready to burst with excitement and leaking precum like a faucet.

This was going to be a night to remember.

As I lay down beside Liv, we turned to face each other and for the first time ever, began to be acquainted with every inch of each other’s body. With her setting the pace, we spent long minutes kissing hotly, tongues working against each other. As we kissed, our hands began exploring. I was finally able to hold and caress those beautiful breasts that I hadn’t seen until she took off her dress before she walked me into her bedroom. Liv’s skin was a work of art, with that beautiful alabaster-and-milk coloring of her Scandinavian ancestry, and with how it took flame easily, coloring with red in her cheeks, neck, and chest when she was aroused.

Her breasts were not particularly large, but were perfectly shaped—white and upturned with beautiful large pink areolas. Her nipples didn’t stand out much when she was aroused the way some women’s do. But like her clit, to which they seemed connected by some kind of electric current, they were hypersensitive to stimulation. I’d find out that night and many times after it that she loved to be on top riding, sensually grinding and twisting her pussy to work her clit against my cock shaft, and inevitably as she did that and neared orgasm, she’d beg for her nipples to be twisted and pinched. “I feel it going right to my clit,” she gasped when I pulled and tweaked her nipples as she fucked me. And then she’d come.

I acquainted myself with those nipples as we kissed, and she fondled my hard cock, which continued leaking precum. Then I made a move to the next stage of our getting to know each other, and she seemed to like me doing so. I began kissing down the side of her neck to her tits and suckled for a good long time on her nipples, tweaking one nipple with my fingertips while sucking the other, alternating back and forth. She loved this. She groaned with delight.

Then I kissed inch by slow inch down her abdomen towards her clearly aroused pussy, teasing her by avoiding that center of hot delight that was filling the room with an overwhelming erotic aroma. I had not yet touched her pussy and intended not to do so until I had her so worked up that she begged me to do so. I kissed around her pussy, kissing on both sides, then along one leg and then the other to her feet, softly stroking the inside of her thighs as I covered her in hot, wet kisses and reaching just to the edge of her pussy as I stroked inside her thighs.

As I worked my way with kisses back up her legs, she began to beg me to stop teasing her. “Please, please,” she moaned. I knew what she wanted: it was time to give her pussy the attention it craved. I slowly moved my fingertips closer and closer to that seat of hot, wet pleasure, and when I finally reached her pussy with my mouth and kissed just the very bottom of her wet slit beneath the vaginal opening, she gave a deep shuddering groan and grabbed my hair, trying to pull my mouth higher.

But I wasn’t done driving her wild. Liv was one of the hottest women I’d ever met. She obviously loved sex. She had told me that with no shame from the time we first met. I was going to give her the teasing of her life, so that when I finally gave her beautiful pussy the attention it was throbbing for, she’d explode with pleasure.

I took the flat of my tongue and licked as slowly as possible from just under the pussy opening all the way up her slit to just below her clit. And then I stopped. I didn’t touch or tongue her clit. I pretended it wasn’t there, knowing all her concentration was focused on it and that she wanted more than anything for me to play with it. Not yet. No matter how much she wanted me to make that move. And she clearly did. By this point, she was writhing in the bed, sighing over and over, “Please, please, please.”

That hot needy clit was going to get attention only when it was at its peak of longing. Instead of touching or licking it, I then kissed, nibbled, sucked back down both sides of her pussy, teasing her well-defined lips, which were swelling so that her hot opening was now presenting itself to me. As I kissed, nibbled, sucked on her lips, I moved towards that opening and began teasing it with my tongue, lapping at the nectar pouring from it, reveling in the rich erotic scent it was emitting, a scent that drives any man’s cock wild to fuck.

Then it was time. I wasn’t going to torment Liv any longer. This time when I slowly drew my flat tongue up her slit from bottom to top, I didn’t stop short of her clit. For the first time, I let it play around and then across Liv’s clit hood, and then, with no forewarning, I quickly sucked it into my mouth. Hard.

And Liv came. Hard. So hard that when her thighs clamped around my head as she writhed and cried out with delight, I began to wonder if my head would ever get out of that hot, wet prison. “No more!” she panted. That’s when she explained that she had a very sensitive clit and had to have some down time after she had come, before it felt good to have it touched again. “Now it’s your turn,” she said. “That soldier boy has been standing and saluting for a long time and he needs attention."

It was payback time for all the teasing I’d just given her. After she kissed her way down my neck to my nipples and abdomen, matching kiss for kiss with the trail I had made on her body, and after she had reached my aching, leaking hard dick, which was standing upright from my groin, she began for the first time that evening working its shaft with her hand. She followed that with kissing and licking, starting with my balls and taint followed by the shaft, which she licked slowly and sensually all around, deliberately ignoring my aching big purple cockhead, which was straining for attention.

Up and down Liv’s hot tongue worked, up and down she kissed and licked my balls and shaft repeatedly, but with each pass along the length of my cock, she deliberately stopped short of the area she knew I most wanted her to pay loving attention to, my sensitive crown and the hypersensitive area right underneath it. Liv teased and tormented me as I had just teased and tormented her, avoiding her clit as her excitement and longing grew ever stronger to have that seat of pleasure toyed with just as I was beside myself with anticipation to have the head of my dick sucked.

Finally, just when I thought I couldn’t take another minute of the denial, Liv suddenly licked lightly on my frenulum, then kissed and sucked on it, and with no forewarning in the same way I had sucked her clit into my mouth, she engulfed the big swollen head of my cock with her hot mouth and sucked it, using her tongue to tease its underside as she sucked it.

Liv knew what she was doing. She knew how to drive a guy wild. She knew how to establish a rhythm of sucking and kissing followed by licking up and down the shaft while the head cooled down and yearned for more. She kept that up for what seemed like hours, alternating the rhythm to keep me as hot as possible.

Not long down the road, I was ready to shoot, and I told her so, trying to move her head from my cock. Instead, she took me deeper inside her mouth, and as spurt after spurt of my hot come rocketed into her mouth, she swallowed. After she had done so, she looked at me and smiled and said, “Two can play at that teasing game, soldier boy. Now that we’ve got that first one out of the way, let’s see what this big fellow can do to please my pussy.”

Then when we’d gotten the soldier standing at attention and saluting that hot pussy again, the fucking got underway. But that’s another story.
I really enjoyed this one! Very Hot!