Live Streamers Bulge

You're correct. Guys are unknowingly (I suspect) reporting the channels by posting the entire link on this forum (instead of just the /channel, /watch, etc. YT catches that referral link and boom, they've been alerted. Short story, don't do that.
Yes that is true I have seen this too but a lot of us are only putting the /channel, /watch,etc. and it is still doing it !! Maybe I’m the asshole for thinking someone is reporting the streams !! Maybe YT is getting alerted because how fast people are going to the sleep stream !! I have seen no likes no talking in the sleep stream and still posting only the watch code and there banned maybe it’s not a good idea to post YT on here and just screen record or download it and then share it here !! Yes I know YT rules so maybe screen recording will slow down the termination becouse there going to go down in the end anyways !!
 
Yes that is true I have seen this too but a lot of us are only putting the /channel, /watch,etc. and it is still doing it !! Maybe I’m the asshole for thinking someone is reporting the streams !! Maybe YT is getting alerted because how fast people are going to the sleep stream !! I have seen no likes no talking in the sleep stream and still posting only the watch code and there banned maybe it’s not a good idea to post YT on here and just screen record or download it and then share it here !! Yes I know YT rules so maybe screen recording will slow down the termination becouse there going to go down in the end anyways !!
Yeah, always atleast screen record/download and post that before you post a link.
 
Anyone know what happened to plexstorm?
It shutdown due to lack of funds last September or so. They said at the time they suffered a fraud attack which conveniently meant they couldn't pay the streamers their money - I wonder if they ever got paid?!

The site was fairly moribund for months before it shutdown. I don't think I saw more than 10 streamers online at once and sometimes it seemed like there were more streamers than viewers. Since the site didn't become the next chaturbate/twitch, I'm guessing the owners decided to cut their losses and pull the plug.

Article about it here
 
just screenshotted the chat from Tx24-7's stream. this guy says he's reporting it :mad: is he just a troll? I'm not sure how you could accidentally come across a sexy sleep stream tbh it's a really niche thing.
I removed the other users names for anonymity
damian.png
 
just screenshotted the chat from Tx24-7's stream. this guy says he's reporting it :mad: is he just a troll? I'm not sure how you could accidentally come across a sexy sleep stream tbh it's a really niche thing.
I removed the other users names for anonymity
View attachment 62905191
This wasn't an issue before. Sleep streams rarely even get more than 10 live viewers. But ever since it started getting too popular, I guess YouTube started recommending it to other people and hence attracted unwanted attention. Honestly, I just accepted the fact that, eventually, streamers like him will get his channel taken down so just save as much as you can before that happens. Additionally, sleep streams before weren't as sexual compared to now. I see a trend where sleep streamers seem to just stream to pleasure the viewers compared to before where all the sexiness was unintentional and natural.
 
just screenshotted the chat from Tx24-7's stream. this guy says he's reporting it :mad: is he just a troll? I'm not sure how you could accidentally come across a sexy sleep stream tbh it's a really niche thing.
I removed the other users names for anonymity
View attachment 62905191
Um wait, you're Garret Mann? 'The' Garret Mann?
Well it was kind of an open secret already, but now his inbox will be full with "please come back" and fan requests. :joy:
 
This was actually so hot to watch the other day. This guy was dual streaming on twitch but also had a spycam under desk view of his crotch. Like what the fuck, this is all I've ever wanted. Horny gaming? Yes please

If anyone's interested there was a free trial to his onlyfans, I'm not sure if it's still active
OnlyFans

And here's his twitch if you're into that
ComradeSpacegod - Twitch
Can post his onlyfans link?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pandaaa