D
deleted13768381
Guest
Thank youI just sent an add on thisvid. Same username.
Thank youI just sent an add on thisvid. Same username.
the "you can have a girlfriend and also fuck dudes" kills me XD ! I mean if you are sexually attracted by dudes, you can identify yourself as anything but straighthttps://m.boyfriendtv.com/videos/577902/frat-bros/?quality=videos&sort=re
Does anyone know these guys?
I was thinking the same.the "you can have a girlfriend and also fuck dudes" kills me XD ! I mean if you are sexually attracted by dudes, you can identify yourself as anything but straight
i really hope it's just a bit they do to attract people because if it's not... let's say them and their friends earned quita a beating from said girlfriends XDI was thinking the same.
Or, they're gay/bi and try to justify by denying.i really hope it's just a bit they do to attract people because if it's not... let's say them and their friends earned quita a beating from said girlfriends XD
They have other videos !! If it’s from one of the cam live shows then it’s a act you see it all over the cam live websites (it’s over played )they also act like they might be a couple couples always act a certain way but the guy on the right I feel I seen him some where !! (Gay for pay or straight for pay )Or, they're gay/bi and try to justify by denying.
There is a video called frat boys 3 the way he was eating that ass let’s you know everything you need to know !! You can’t put on a good show if you don’t like it and you have not done it before!!They have other videos !! If it’s from one of the cam live shows then it’s a act you see it all over the cam live websites (it’s over played )they also act like they might be a couple couples always act a certain way but the guy on the right I feel I seen him some where !! (Gay for pay or straight for pay )
It's all about the fantasy, that's what porn often is. Clearly the one loves what he's doing lol, but they are selling a fantasy, albeit one that is done a lot. They seemed to be raking in the tips, though.There is a video called frat boys 3 the way he was eating that ass let’s you know everything you need to know !! You can’t put on a good show if you don’t like it and you have not done it before!!
The Otaku Sleeper? He’s still around and streams on YouTube and Robotstreamer pretty much every day. Although now his primary focus now is on his writing rather than sleep streams.what happened to that otaku guy? I dipped out of his youtube months ago and haven't seen anyone post about him in a while
Their name is ex_frat_bros on chaturbate. One of them is no longer part of the duo and there is a different "straight frat bro" he cams with now.I’ll take that as a no LMAO
Did he ever share another social? Loved his vidswatch?v=4t6qJlKOCRI
It's all about the fantasy, that's what porn often is. Clearly the one loves what he's doing lol, but they are selling a fantasy, albeit one that is done a lot. They seemed to be raking in
Everyone one of them !! he will be back he always comes back !!Carl's channels are gone(((
I think the YT PO-PO finally caught up with him. For what it's worth he's on twitter, although DM's are turned off. twitter.com/ carlvandeuerEveryone one of them !! he will be back he always comes back !!
Channel terminated in less then one hour from lpsg post, is that a new record?Streaming now.................watch?v=uE_FckIIGCw
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.