Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
34mBrazil master seeking ultra obedient male slave for long term ownership and training.
If you're seriously looking for long term ownership and training, get on your knees immediately and read my post in full, man.

I am an experienced master searching to train and mold into my perfect slave. If you're serious about becoming a long term slave to me, we can continue.

About me: I am a hung, attractive and active 34 year old male, structural engineer and I'm married over 10 years. My main kinks are humiliation, complete ownership, anal, cbt, forced workouts, chastity, forced bi, choking/throat fuck, spit, shave, piss, socks and underwear, toys, making you my pet and long term control. Although I am open to exploring new kinks. My hard limits involve anything illegal, blood, exposure, extreme pain or to do with scat etc! I am extremely discreet due to obvious reasons and expect that my slaves would respect this rule too.

What I'm looking for: The most important thing for me is obedience. I'm searching for a slave who is committed to learning his place and takes a huge amount of gratification from serving me. I'm looking for an attractive male slave who knows his place, or desires to learn it. Age doesn't matter too much to me, as long as you're over 21 years old and in good enough shape (if you're looking to be trained into much better shape-even better). My slave should ideally enjoy similar kinks to me, or, at the least, be willing to explore them. He should also be able to commit time to serving his master daily/weekly-if not on video call, then at least through recorded tasks etc. This is negotiable.

My Experience: The lengths of these master/slave relationships have varied greatly from a few months of ownership to several years. I always find the most rewarding relationships to be the ones that last the longest as I am able to truly mold that slave into what I consider to be the 'perfect slave'. I have a lot of experience training slaves through humiliation (prostration, mantras, extended submissive poses, public (with slaves consent, naturally), punishments for forgetting rules etc, anal play (from first experimentation to using larger objects and g spot stimulation), CBT (with a variety of instruments), chastity (record for a slave is 1 month at present-many of my slaves have been straight and in relationships, so this can be challenging to extend beyond a few days/weeks), forced workouts (I love to instruct slaves in these as I enjoy seeing my slaves becoming more physically attractive and confident within their bodies, long term control (as mentioned, I have various slaves for long periods of time) and complete ownership (I enjoy setting tasks and taking control of workouts, nutrition, underwear, clothing, hookups etc-only with slaves consent). My experience is vast, but potential slaves should not be daunted by this, rather, if successful in securing an audition with me, we can discuss what areas you may wish to explore and what your hard limits are-I'm reasonable. Why Long Term and Total Control are Important to me: I think that long term control is important as, over time, slaves are more in tune with my desires, and vice versa. In my opinion, this leads to more pleasure from both sides during sessions and also allows for longer term tasks such as chastity.

My Obsession with Straight Slaves: I have a definite preference for 'straight' male slaves for 2 reasons. 1-they are extremely discreet. 2- In my experience, the level of devotion exhibited by these slaves is extraordinary. To hide their desires for so long, in my experience, has made them desire full ownership and control more than all other types of slaves. I am not only recruiting 'straight' slaves. I am happy to receive applications from gay and bi slaves too-provided they meet my other criteria. In fact, this may be better, as so many of my long term straight slaves have decided to get married and to stop serving because of this.

What you should do: If you've read this far and are still interested, thank you for taking the time to read all of what I had to say.If you think that you are a potential match for me, and genuinely seek to be owned, trained and molded into the perfect slave, then you should send me a brief introduction on Skype. Tell me about your asl, your experience, your kinks, your limits and your goals as a slave. Do not send me a short, generic message. Finally, I would request that you also include a full frontal and full reverse nude when you message me on Skype, so that I can see the potential slave. I would prefer if face were included, but fully understand if you'd rather show me on cam, or in a separate picture.

Slaves who impress me with their 'application' will be invited to audition for me on cam.
You may send your applications by Skype to alpha22cmx@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at domneedslaves@gmail.com (type this carefully!).

Message me your age and what you are into with a proper photo.

Do not add or message me if you don’t show cam including face.

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Strict, dominant master here, looking for obedient slaves. I’m very strict. Need obedience and submission. Need slaves who just obey and like to be humiliated on cam. I don’t cam or mic. You must do both and be ready to be trained and disciplined. Add me on Skype at domneedslaves@gmail.com (type this carefully!).

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight