Looking for Hilarious Raunchy Sex Comedies that Celebrate Male Skin!

ScottStevens95

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone,

I've always been a huge fan of raunchy sex comedies. I've had my fair share of laughs with classics like the American Pie series, EuroTrip, and Fast Times at Ridgemont Hight. However, it struck me recently that a lot of these comedies tend to focus on female nudity. It got me thinking - are there any raunchy sex comedies that shift the spotlight to male nudity?

Don't get me wrong; I've thoroughly enjoyed these films, but it would be refreshing to discover films that provide some equal opportunity when it comes to showing off the male form. I'm all ears for any recommendations.

So, if you know of any comedy films that celebrate male nudity, please share your suggestions!

Thanks in advance for your help, and I can't wait to discover some new, hilarious movies!

Stroke6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello everyone,

I've always been a huge fan of raunchy sex comedies. I've had my fair share of laughs with classics like the American Pie series, EuroTrip, and Fast Times at Ridgemont Hight. However, it struck me recently that a lot of these comedies tend to focus on female nudity. It got me thinking - are there any raunchy sex comedies that shift the spotlight to male nudity?

Don't get me wrong; I've thoroughly enjoyed these films, but it would be refreshing to discover films that provide some equal opportunity when it comes to showing off the male form. I'm all ears for any recommendations.

So, if you know of any comedy films that celebrate male nudity, please share your suggestions!

Thanks in advance for your help, and I can't wait to discover some new, hilarious movies!
Another Gay Movie. It is a raunchy, gay American Pie.