Lorenzo blue/bold/william roepstroff

Brayley

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, I've subscribed before, just once and was extremely disappointed. In the month I subscribed there was never a full dick photo. With the use of the filters and Photoshopping, I can't believe that photo is genuine, unedited photo. He's a master in editing and marketing, I'll give him that.

mlesk

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Doesn't let me download the video. Automatically deletes. Probably LPSG received a “donation” from Alex. :grinning:

I told you that this forum has very strict censorship. Even in China there is no such censorship.
How can I publish? Link? Video hosting? I'll probably have to choose Asian servers, because... The USA/Canada and the European Union are not free enough countries.
And can I post links to third-party resources here?

Reactions: Stephen Cheng

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw him in person, he actually looks great. I don’t know what he edits himself so much when he looks just as great without it
How did you know it was him? And the answer is simple: because he has body dysmorphia.
And for those who feel they need to contest that: he literally wrote that he doesn’t feel comfortable/secure releasing unedited pictures.
Which explains why he hid his face in the video. Incidentally, the last images in this thread were quite obviously edited as well. His cock, for one, but also a lot of other features (face and body)