raphael50
Expert Member
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2023
- Posts
- 81
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 212
- Points
- 43
- Location
- Kirkcaldy, Scotland,United Kingdom
- Sexuality
- 60% Straight, 40% Gay
Has anyone seen his collaboration with Jagger Rambo?
Oh he definitely facetunes (and ‘bodytunes’). That’s - apparently - the reason for the odd angles in his videos. He’s comfortable with showing his back/bum, but neither his face, torso nor cock, unedited (and I get the impression, feet too)Have we actually seen his face in any videos? Is it possible he's been photoshopped in every picture?
Sometimes I think he is a fake. We never see his face in his videosHave we actually seen his face in any videos? Is it possible he's been photoshopped in every picture?
I hate faceless porn :/
Sorry about the scary clip, did not realize you wouldn’t get it, maybe a generational or cultural gaap?…. And there’s the thirdYet another member who exclusively posts about this subject and whose first post was an attack on another member…
Not entirely sure what you think your point is, but you do know that ‘nowadays’, faces and bodies can be transformed not just in photographs, but videos, too?
That’s a scary clip, incidentally - almost on the wrong side of the uncanny valley…![]()
Well I feel the same as them are my posts diversified enough for you…. And there’s the thirdYet another member who exclusively posts about this subject and whose first post was an attack on another member…
Not entirely sure what you think your point is, but you do know that ‘nowadays’, faces and bodies can be transformed not just in photographs, but videos, too?
That’s a scary clip, incidentally - almost on the wrong side of the uncanny valley…![]()
Can’t see your posts, mate. And I certainly hope not all posts are about this bloke.Well I feel the same as them are my posts diversified enough for you
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.