Photos & Videos Lorenzo Viota

with friend
The friend is str8 porn star Vince Karter. Unlike fellow Frenchman, Lorenzo, Vince works predominantly for str8 porn studios in the U.S. Vince does some work in Europe, but I believe he makes Los Angeles, CA his home now.

I wonder in which city and country this establishment is located where they filmed this clip. It seems similar to a Sentō (銭湯), the traditional Japanese men-only community bathhouse where the guys clean themselves sitting on footstools at individual stations, where they wash, shave and shampoo their hair before going into the various pools of hot and cold water. In Japan, these areas are really for relaxation, camaraderie and hygiene; sex acts are not permitted or encouraged in any manner. There are specific establishments in Japan that are gay sex clubs that we Americans would call bathhouses but a Japanese bathhouse is not a gay sex club. I'd be interested in finding where the place existed and possibly visiting it some day.