Standardman1989
Superior Member
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2020
- Posts
- 537
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 3,995
- Points
- 313
- Location
- Belgium (Wisconsin, United States)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
No :/ i just found 4 picturesVídeo ?
No :/ i just found 4 picturesVídeo ?
Yes i knowteasing,
teasing,
teasing,....
as always... we still not have seen the video they were teasing 3 months ago, and still not the other one from march
yes i know, i have searched also a long time; it has never surfaced.. so i doubt of the existence of an entire video : only teasingYes i knowi search everywhere
Very homoerotic, thanks Libra
wanna see these so bad...maybe I should gather people to raise money to buy them
Is this a new one ? He is even more ripped now. I liked him more before.
I highly doubt that they scammed again... there are trailers which directly shows that thony is sucking lorenzo. I guess since the videos are quite pricey, no one who bought the videos would be willing to share...yes i know, i have searched also a long time; it has never surfaced.. so i doubt of the existence of an entire video : only teasing
i dont understand why they do that, they loose followers and money, being only scammers
Do you have the videobisexual threesome
New Dyson ad? I’ll buy one if he comes with it.
Damm, David Perry didn't age well...Love it when L gets buck naked with a buddy View attachment 171187511View attachment 171187531
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.