Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey everyone,

I am in Los Angeles visiting from Germany and would like to go out to a bar with strippers and/or even visit a nice place to see some action.

Does anyone have ideas where to go to? I am with a friend (female) so strippers would be nice for her too.

Everything else, maybe a cruising place, would be me alone of course. I am kinda confused by the meaning of book stores in relation to sex...

We are also going to Las Vegas and are qondering, if any of the strip shows actually show dicks?

Just kinda horny and would love some action hehe

Thanks a lot!!

Reactions: Roykman

califotoz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi, I can't help you with LA, but I can clear up the sex and book store issue. In the US, we have bookstores that sell books, like Barnes and Noble, and we have adult bookstores. Although they sound very similar, they are VERY different places. Adult bookstores dont sell any books, maybe they still sell nude magazines, but most sell sex toys and have video booths to watch x-rated videos. These places can be cruisy for sex, but it depends on the particular adult bookstore as well as what city and state it is in. Some are just places to go to watch a movie while others have full on sex going on. Some have holes between booths (glory holes) where you can stick your dick and get it sucked or fuck. Some allow 2 guys in a booth together, others will throw you out if you do that...it depends on the place, but in almost all the places, you have to put money into the video machine or they will ask you to leave the booth. I hope this helps!

gogogent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Go to Hot Dog on Sunday afternoon/evening at El Cid on Sunset. You won't (officially) see any stripper dick, but there's always 4-5 gogo boys working the party. It's not exactly a strip club but it's fun and a little raunchy and female friendly