Loverboybrad

Isn’t talking the purpose of this forum? What else are we supposed to do here?
You can’t post any pictures because Brad has them taken down so there’s nothing else to do lol
Too many people believe that 'forum' means 'place to post leaks' because they get confused since Elon turned Twitter into a cess pit of hate and Tumblr is basically asexual

I come here to keep tabs on which accounts are worth subbing to, and really appreciate that Brad comes here and listens and takes the feedback. The real feedback, anyway

Too many people believe that 'forum' means 'place to post leaks' because they get confused since Elon turned Twitter into a cess pit of hate and Tumblr is basically asexual

I come here to keep tabs on which accounts are worth subbing to, and really appreciate that Brad comes here and listens and takes the feedback. The real feedback, anyway
Now I am enchanted. The stars twinkle in the Brad sky, a rainbow appears and Brad will still say to everyone: I love you so much. I only love YOU. Damn, and now finally transfer the money;-)))

Are people actually getting hurt or confused when a content creator says I love you?! Please get out more 😂😂😂😂 gay and straight guys do only fans for one reason MONEY. They are not your friend they don’t owe you anything and they certainly aren’t looking for a personal connection 🤭

Are people actually getting hurt or confused when a content creator says I love you?! Please get out more 😂😂😂😂 gay and straight guys do only fans for one reason MONEY. They are not your friend they don’t owe you anything and they certainly aren’t looking for a personal connection 🤭
and they still won’t understand this no matter how many times it’s said

Reactions: mysticginge
And I thought Brad was going to get engaged to me this year. I bought two extra cock rings for it;-)))))))))