Lt. Jacobs

B_gaytrix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a series I did for fun over at my site, www.gaytrix.net. Let me know if you like it or not. :)

PART 1

Lt. Jacobs – 1
I don’t know what I’m going to do with him. I shouldn’t love him but I do. I’m his Captain and he’s just one of the thousands of men aboard my starship at my command. The problem is that I shouldn’t give him the kinds of orders that I do. But I do.

Yesterday, I sent orders for Lt. Jacobs to come to my private quarters. The orders said something about him fixing a piece of equipment. Of course, Jacobs isn’t in engineering nor has a clue how to fix things. It was those kinds of details that could sink me. I didn’t care though. I had to spend time with him. I had to see him.

He came to my quarters in a timely fashion, wearing his uniform in pristine condition, looking quite stunning, as usual. He was a little taller than me, with a slightly muscular frame. The door closed after him and he stood at attention. I asked him questions that I’d ask any of the other men serving under me. He responded respectfully, but I could see that he was anxiously anticipating what would be happening next.

I ordered him to remove his uniform and that I would be giving him a closer inspection to make sure he was in compliance with military standards. He responded affirmatively and quickly set about removing his clothing. He started by removing his shirt. His chest was mostly smooth with just a bit of dark hair, making him look quite handsome. He then started taking off his standard issue pants, revealing his dark gray boxer briefs underneath. Also revealed was the large protusion from front of his boxer briefs. Jacobs was clearly enjoying himself. He returned to attention. He knew I wanted him out of his boxers as well. He was playing with me. I liked it when he did this. His face betrayed a slight smirk as he noticed me staring at his bulge.

I told him that this was going to be an even more close examination and that he needed to remove the boxer briefs immediately. He did so and quickly returned to attention, this time in more ways than one.

B_gaytrix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART 2 - The return...

Lt. Jacobs and I spent the last several months having secret love making sessions whenever we could make the time and not raise suspicions. We were both carrer military and didn’t want to risk getting court marshalled. Other than the worry of keeping things a secret, things were wonderful. We had fallen in love with each other.

Suddenly, the Draxons attacked our starship. All hell broke lose, this would mean our long standing truce with them would end and we’d be back at war. This was especially nerve racking for me as my lover had become quite the fighter pilot and would certainly be seeing action. Now, not only would I have to perform my duties as the ship’s Commander during a time of war, I’d have to do so without letting myself worry about Jacobs.

One particular battle tested my resolve more than the others. The Draxons had located our ship and sent a large attack force. We were desperately out-numbered and chances were that we wouldn’t survive the battle long enough for the reinforcements to arrive. I had all of the fighters, including Jacobs, scrambled to defend us. Throughout the battle, casualty reports kept coming in, one by one we were losing fighters. With every report, I knew the chances of our survival, and Jacobs’, grew less and less.

Luckily, just as things looked their worst, the reinforcements from the fleet finally showed up. The battle drew quickly to a close and I called the fighters back in. It took what seemed like forever for the fighters to return to the ship. I waited desperately listening for the announcement of Jacobs’ callsign indicating his safe return. Finally, his callsign was reported safe. I couldn’t help myself, I had to see him. I put my second in command in charge and went down to the landing bay to see my lover.

When I walked into the bay, I saw him packing his gear. He looked exhausted and his ship showed the scars of battle. It was clear that it wouldn’t have taken much more damage. I walked up behind Jacobs and turned him around. His face lit up when he saw me and the beginnings of a tear showed itself in his eye. I drew his head to mine and kissed him deep and hard. I didn’t care who saw nor what it would mean to our careers. I just couldn’t hide my love for him any longer. We spent the entire night in each others’ arms. We’d deal with the consequences of my action later. That night, we weren’t going to worry about anything besides loving each other.

B_gaytrix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lt . Jacobs – 3 - Orders

I woke up and looked over at Jacobs. He was still sleeping with a quiet, content look on his face. His naked body barely covered by a bit of the sheet he shared with me. We had spent the night alternating between steamy love sessions and cuddling. I’ve never loved or lusted after anyone like I did with Jacobs. I could stay there in bed with him like this for all eternity. But, I knew, the outside world would soon interrupt us, it was inevitable.

The night was a peaceful one. Repair teams set about patching up the ship and it appeared that the Draxons needed some time to lick their wounds as well. Maybe we’d end up having a few peaceful days after all. My second in command had been running things on the ship through the night and did an admirable job as always. I knew I’d have to get up soon to relieve him and to do my job of getting the ship back in top shape.
“Sir, we have a level one communication from the fleet. You should come up to the bridge.” I replied that I’d be right up and I started to move from the bed. Jacobs stirred and I leaned in and gave him one last kiss. He looked at me with a beautiful sleepy smile. I quickly dressed and went to the bridge.

“Our long range sensors have located a secret Draxxon weapons manufacturing facility near your ship. Your orders are to send a small team of pilots to destroy the facility. It is of the utmost importance that secrecy and the element of surprise are maintained. The outcome of this mission will impact this war immeasurably.”

Damn. Not only was Jacobs our best pilot, we simply didn’t have many others available even if wanted to be selfish and not send him. I had to think of the greater good and not just myself. I issued the orders to assemble Jacobs and his team in the Ready Room. In minutes I was told they were waiting for me. I walked in and saw him sitting in the corner. He smiled at me until he saw the grave look on my face.

I went over the specifics of the mission with the team and told them they’d leave immediately. They rushed out of the room and towards the launch bays. I told Jacobs to wait behind for a moment. Damn he looked good in his uniform.

I leaned in and kissed him. “You better come back, you hear me?”

He smiled at me, nodded and then sprinted off to do his job.

B_gaytrix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lt . Jacobs – 4 - The Interogation

I left the ship with my team ready to complete the mission and get my ass back home. We had the element of surprise on our side so we were optimistic. Little did we know that we were flying into an ambush.

As we approached the weapons facility, our warning systems lit up like Christmas trees. We suddenly had bogeys all around us, at least ten to one. As we began engaging the enemy, they used a weapon none of us had seen before. Within moments, our engines shut down and we were using any of the power we could muster to crash land on the surface of
the planet.

….

I awoke in a cell, apparently now a prisoner of war. A few moments, later I heard footsteps and a Draxxon interrogator appeared at the doorway to my cell. Draxxons are humanoid aliens, just a bit more muscular and, oh yeah, they’re green too.

“What are your orders?”

I said my name and serial number and noticed how handsome he was. I had never seen a Draxxon male in person before. None of us had. I reminded myself to keep strong.

“What are you doing here? What are you looking for?”

I repeated my name and noticed that he started removing his shirt, revealing his strong pecs, nice abs and a sexy treasure trail that peeked out of the top of his pants. My cock stirred in my pants. Again, I reminded myself that I had to keep strong; I had to think of my mission, my commanding officer, my lover.

“Hmmm… you silly humans. You’re especially vulnerable to our Draxxon pheromone. Whether you want to or not, you will answer all of my questions and I will enjoy every moment of it.”

He slid his pants down revealing his enormous green alien cock, hard as a rock. I couldn’t resist any longer. I leaned in and began worshipping it.
“Yes, very nice human. I think I like you. I will make you my personal pet. We can resume the interrogation later.”

I took more and more of him into my mouth intoxicated in the scent, in the taste. I wanted all of him; I wanted him like nothing I ever wanted before…

B_gaytrix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lt . Jacobs – 5 - The Rescue

At the time, I didn’t know how long I was held in that cell. All I knew was that it felt like it had been several weeks. Whenever the Draxxon interrogator entered the room, which I’m guessing was almost every day; I lost my mind and succumbed to all of his wishes. After he’d finish with me and leave the cell, my body physically craved him; it was as though I was suffering actual withdrawal symptoms. I was afraid that if I was there much longer I wouldn’t survive leaving him.

One such day, I heard his usual approach to my cell door. He entered and, as was usual now, he didn’t even bother closing the cell door behind him. I was helpless; I couldn’t have made a run for it even if I wanted to. I wanted him so bad. He’d stand there for a few moments, watching me, watching as I’d grow more and more aroused and hungry for him. As much as I didn’t want to, I’d start to beg for him to fuck me.

“Is this what you want from me, my little human cockslave?” He slid down his pants, unleashing his hard, green Draxxon cock. Though he didn’t tell me I was allowed to do it, I stood up and pushed down my pants and put my naked ass in the air, inviting him in. He accepted as he always did. Even though there was no mistaking his fucking me for lovemaking, these fucks were the most amazing I’ve ever had. Every nerve ending in my body exploded with pleasure with each thrust of his cock into me. As he did this, my hard, aching cock would throb, twitch and eventually cum without being touched. I don’t know if it was my addiction for him causing all of this or the fact that his body wasn’t a human one. I guess it doesn’t really matter.

As he came, unleashing his alien seed deep within me, I heard a noise that I hadn’t heard in some time; it was the familiar sound of our hand weapons. A rescue team was fighting their way toward my cell. My interrogator pulled his spent cock out of me and hurriedly began putting his clothes back on. I laid there, spent, and actually for a brief moment, hoped that my rescue wouldn’t be successful. The Draxxon left my cell and went to join in on the firefight.

After some time, I heard a knock on the door and a familiar voice. “Step away from the door. We’re going to blow it.” A loud boom and the door’s lock was blown. In walked my Captain and my lover… he had personally come to rescue me.

B_gaytrix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lt . Jacobs – 6 - Three Months

It’s been three months and things are still not the same. Jacobs spent the first month literally weeping daily about his captor. He never loved him, I can still see his love for me in his eyes, but he physically needed him. Needless to say, we spent very little time together that first month.

The second month, I thought things were returning to normal. We had started sleeping together again and he had resumed light training so that he’d be able to fly missions again soon. That was until he tried to steal a fighter plane to go find that green fucker. I had no choice but to throw him in the brig.

This last month began with me telling him that we nuked the planet when we rescued him – that there was no way his captor had survived. I thought it would free him from the self-inflicted prison he was in and I think, to a degree, it’s worked. He’s been quiet and reserved and I’ve since let him return to living in my quarters with me.

The other day, I returned from the bridge to find him lying seductively naked on our bed. Seeing him there like that, it was almost as if nothing had ever happened. Damn, he looked amazing laying there. His tight, fit body with a little fur in all the right places was still sexy as ever. I had missed the old him – maybe this was the beginning of the old him returning; the return of my Lieutenant, my friend, my lover.

“Please come over here, I need you.”

Though I knew I should probably be giving him more time and keeping things less sexual, I couldn’t resist him. He stood up and began removing my uniform for me. He was slow and methodical, yet purposeful and sensual. It had been so long since I was this turned on. By the time I had all of my clothes off, my cock was fully hard.

“Lay down on your stomach. I’ll give you a massage.”

I did as he asked and rushed over to the bedside table and grabbed a bottle of oil and dimmed the lights in the room a bit. He started at the top of my neck, worked his way to my shoulders, down my back and down to my ass. He worked the oil deep into my tissues, relieving all of the stresses from my day.

“Turn over babe, let me get your front.”

I turned over and saw how turned on he was. He stood there with his arms crossed and his cock rock hard. I had been a long time since I had been able to get him that excited. I lay down on my back and closed my eyes. He moved in close and rubbed my chest, arms, legs and everywhere in between. I couldn’t take it any longer; I needed him right then. I pushed him off me and stood behind him, fucking him hard with all of my being. He was moaning and moving in rhythm with me. Finally, after what seemed like a wonderful eternity, I climaxed and rolled onto my back, lying in the bed.

A few moments later, I turned onto my side and looked at his face. He had tears streaming from his eyes. This was not the Jacobs I fell in love with; what was I going to do? Would things ever return to normal? Would our love or, as important, my love be enough to weather this storm?

I decided I needed a moment to collect myself and walked towards the bathroom, still naked from our love-making. I turned on the light and saw that all of my skin had been tinted green from head to toe.

B_gaytrix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited:

B_gaytrix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lt. Jacobs – 7

We had gone through so much together; I couldn’t bear to see him like this any longer. I arranged for us both to have leave at the same time and told Jacobs that we were going on a relaxing vacation. Normally, he would have been ecstatic, but he barely managed a half-hearted smile.

I borrowed a small ship and took us to the prison planet. I had used every last bit of pull I had as a Commander in the fleet to make this happen. I didn’t know how things would end up but I knew I had to try.

We landed and entered the main building. We approached the guard for the high security section of the prison. Though Jacobs was obviously curious, he followed along, quietly content.

The guard stood at attention, “Sir, welcome. I have your treatments prepared.” I thanked him and took the needles containing the medication that was intended to protect us from what was beyond this door. I asked the guard if things had been prepared as I wished, he nodded affirmatively and then pushed a button on his console allowing us to enter.

After entering the initial holding area, we’d normally inject ourselves, but instead I pretended to inject both Jacobs and me and then secretly slipped the needles into my pocket instead of putting them into the used needle bin. After waiting a couple of moments, the guard opened the remaining door to the cells.

A few moments later, we stood outside of the cell. I turned to Jacobs and said, “I’m doing this for you, because I love you so much and I can’t bear to see you going through so much pain.” Jacobs smiled at me blankly and then stared intently at the door to the cell.

I entered a security code and the door opened. After entering the cell, the door closed behind us and I could feel my body and a bit of my mind being lost in the scent that filled the room.

Jacobs realized immediately what was waiting for us in the room, ran forward and found him lying on his cot. I had lied to Jacobs about the aliens being killed during his rescue and it was his green alien captor and lover that was here in this cell. He immediately began kissing and caressing the surprised alien’s body. “I’ve missed you so much.” The alien stood up and Jacobs quickly set about removing both of their clothes. “I need you to make me yours again… to love me; to give me your seed.”
As Jacobs worshipped the alien’s body, it watched me, curious and, seemingly, a little suspicious. As the moments passed, and I saw more of its body, I found the alien more and more attractive. It wouldn’t be long before I was lost to its power completely.

Jacobs set about sucking the alien’s large green cock. It seemed to grow with every thrust of his head down the shaft. The alien grinned at me as though I would be the one to get his seed, not Jacobs. He told me to take off my clothes. I took off my shirt then, turned away as I started to remove my pants, carefully injecting myself with one of the needles as I slid them off, so that the alien wouldn’t see.

I approached the alien and it pulled me very close to him and Jacobs. It began passionately kissing me. His kiss was so passionate that I breathed more if its breath than I did of my own. My mind started to cloud, I wasn’t able to think about anything else, but how much I wanted this alien to make me his.

The alien pushed Jacobs off his engorged cock and told me to bend over. Jacobs pouted a bit, but obliged. I bent over and felt the alien enter me, it was much larger than any cock I had ever had. There was no pain, only pleasure and it filled more and more of my mind.

The alien gestured to Jacobs to service me while it continued to fuck me. I felt Jacobs hungrily gobble my rock hard cock as I was getting pounded faster and faster. Even though Jacobs wasn’t even remotely himself now, it was still nice to have him pay attention to me. I was caring less and less about Jacobs now though.

Then, suddenly, I felt the medication starting to work. My mind started to clear and I had hoped it worked quickly enough that I wouldn’t be forever linked to this alien fucker. A few moments later, thankfully just before it would be obvious that I had taken the medication, the alien came in me, sending rushes of cum deep into me. The powerful rush sent me over the edge, making me cum in Jacobs’ mouth. He slurped every last bit of cum from my throbbing cock. Ahhh, the memories.

The alien pulled out of me and turned towards Jacobs, smiling at him and telling him that he’d known all along that he’d come for him and that he was pleased that he’d brought me along so that it could make me its slave as well.

I walked over and put on my pants. I carefully located the full needle in my pocket and raced towards the alien, busily sucking Jacob’s cock, and jabbed it in the ass, injecting the medication. I left the needle hanging from its ass cheek. The alien slumped over, stunned and recoiling from the medication’s powerful effect on its body. I grabbed my empty needle and jabbed it into the alien’s thigh, rushing to withdrawal some of the alien’s blood, before it was all affected by the medication. Jacobs looked at me stunned, hurt and with tears streaming down his eyes.

I took the alien-blood filled needle and injected it into my arm. As I felt the alien blood coursing through my veins, I noticed thee alien’s scent that filled the room changing. It wasn’t long before Jacobs pushed the slumped alien off his body, recoiling into the corner, repulsed, hurt and confused.

Soon, I could feel a scent surround me, unlike one I’ve ever had, it was me, but it had been altered by the alien’s blood. The effect on Jacobs was almost immediate. He no longer had tears in his eyes and his soft cock started to grow hard once again. He raced toward me, embracing me and kissing me passionately. Jacobs was mine again.

______

As with the last post, I have a poll on my site asking where things should go from here. If you've liked what you read, feel free to decide where things should go from here via the link:

GAYTRIX GALLERY HOTTIE OF THE DAY ? LT. JACOBS ? THE THREE WAY? | gaytrix.net