Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya he posted 3 vids it for 85$
Gosh no. Where do they get these prices from? I get only fans don't let you pull out money till like you hit $10,000 bu geezz you'd hit that goal way fast if you just charged 5-15 for a lot of stuff

Must’ve cut out the part where he flashes his dick if that even happened but there’s this
His friend was right it is big haha. But still now ass man he need to get to doing the squats. His voice is sexy when he's touching himself though can't wait to hear how he sounds when he nuts

Nah it’s just you bro lmao wtf
I mean some ppl have a lazy voice like me and my dad. Ppl can't hear us unless we add extra emotion or volume to it. If we don't we sound like whispering smokers with to much bass but nah that's just how he talks bro

Must’ve cut out the part where he flashes his dick if that even happened but there’s this
I was in the live. This was at the very end. Earlier he showed a photo on his second phone of him sitting with his balls out. He showed the photo for about 5 seconds close up. You could see his balls clearly. There was an emoji covering everything above his balls. As if his cock was laying on his stomach.
Then shortly after he very quickly showed another photo off his phone. This time it didnt have an emoji and you could see his balls and his thick shaft. He was gripping the head of his hard cock. You could see his tattoos on his arms and chest. It was him. And it’s thick!
I have no clue if he included that in the $85 live he sold afterwards. He shows the most in his OF lives.

I was in the live. This was at the very end. Earlier he showed a photo on his second phone of him sitting with his balls out. He showed the photo for about 5 seconds close up. You could see his balls clearly. There was an emoji covering everything above his balls. As if his cock was laying on his stomach.
Then shortly after he very quickly showed another photo off his phone. This time it didnt have an emoji and you could see his balls and his thick shaft. He was gripping the head of his hard cock. You could see his tattoos on his arms and chest. It was him. And it’s thick!
I have no clue if he included that in the $85 live he sold afterwards. He shows the most in his OF lives.
Omg I needa see this. Doubt he’ll send out the full live tho

Status
Not open for further replies.