Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want the spider man shit just look at his tick tock bro. Until he takes what ever drug or pump to make is dick bigger and bigger we not getting much other than that. Cute in the face but the body needs work that's why he's working out and junk now im guessing. These late comers to onlyfans cant get their money right away from it. Teasesing the best you gonna get till they can pull that first check.

Reactions: Soulcali15
Do you guys think that his dick is so big that he can’t fill it up all the way or get fully rock hard cause his blood vessels arent filling it up that he has to take pills or use a pump?
No...cause it's not that big. It's probably average like most men haha.

Reactions: fzcbb4
Lol no people have definitely bought his content, it’s just too expensive for most to willingly share. Gotta befriend the right people
I’m just asking if it’s worth it. I’m not chunking ninety five American dollars to a man that refuses to fix his teeth. And spend his money like we are his cash cow. But for the most part. I think I’ve answered my own question bc we’d know if he’s shown dick. One way or the other. Idk

Reactions: zanny10
I’m just asking if it’s worth it. I’m not chunking ninety five American dollars to a man that refuses to fix his teeth. And spend his money like we are his cash cow. But for the most part. I think I’ve answered my own question bc we’d know if he’s shown dick. One way or the other. Idk
What is wrong with his teeth?

Status
Not open for further replies.