Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Ares takes over you can forget about them, it will be scams and overpriced content from here on.
Unless he leaves Ares and does his own thing then there’s hope. I know of another tik toker/model who scammed when he was with Ares. Now he’s on his own I believe and puts out pretty decent content.

Reactions: LucasGreen
Unless he leaves Ares and does his own thing then there’s hope. I know of another tik toker/model who scammed when he was with Ares. Now he’s on his own I believe and puts out pretty decent content.
A load of peoples content got better once they got away from Ares. Ares gives them terrible advice that drives customers away, I have no idea how they are still in business.

He will never show nothing as long as people are paying to see it in his underwear
Same as BroItsZach, he never showed anything for such a long time because people were paying for bulge and ass pictures but he eventually did once people stopped buying his softcore pictures. Joey and Brandon are the biggest for this, never showing a thing other than bulge.

Reactions: zanny10
Status
Not open for further replies.