Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not? Thought he was
He is straight and has said many times he is, everyone is either gay or bi according to people on here.

Luca said he's never done anything with a guy before, I think he's very comfortable with his sexuality. I think he will show his dick eventually but probably not for over a year, unlike Brandon and Joey who never will.

He said several times on his live last night that he is bisexual.
He could be lying for user retention… he comes off as a very cocky typical “eww everything is gay” kind of “straight” guy. But I could be wrong

He could be lying for user retention… he comes off as a very cocky typical “eww everything is gay” kind of “straight” guy. But I could be wrong
They all do it, on Snapchat/Instagram they all say they are straight and then on OF they claim to be BI because they know 99% of the people giving them money are gay and will give even more money if they think they have a tiny chance with them.

I’m simply stating what he said. To be fair to you, he did seem to be dodging a lot of the questions oriented toward male attraction. But he said what he said and repeated it many times. I thought it was no bueno to cast doubt on what someone announces their sexuality is.

Reactions: Drewneil99
I wish folks could just be honest, even if they are straight. I'm gay and I feel uncomfortable when straight actors/models/influencers are peppered by questions about their sexuality to a point where they're basically being pressured to say they're bi. If a hot straight guy makes an OF, I want to see him having sex with women - because I want to see him enjoying himself.

In this case, though, the whole OF exercise seems to be about manipulating people into paying money for non-nudes, so lying about one's sexuality would be par for the course. Still sucks.

I thought it was funny he was talking about getting hard and his dick while his dad was outside his room telling him his dinner was ready :joy:
Funny he goes live everytime he takes a trip, guess a fast $2500 for not even showing dick is not bad lol

I just wish he would show his dick already. We know he’s hung.

How big do you guys think he is? Ik he’s said like 8 or 9 but like I’m 8.5 and I feel like I’m bigger than him. But I would guess like 7-7.5? Also he seems way thicker then me lmao
WHO CARES HOW BIG YOU ARE?

Status
Not open for further replies.