Luca Schaefer-Charlton ( mostlyluca )

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame how Johnny, Payton, Luca all decided to ruin such great bodies with useless ugly tats. Two of them have spider tattoos, it makes no sense, they will regret it when they are older.
I will agree a lot of his tats don't make sense to me, they may have meaning to him (albeit I have more doubt in that regards)

If you wait a few more days it will probably be $20, people know he's not going to show and his clickbait titles are no longer working.
I doubt it. His shit never goes under 35 bucks. There’s always a stupid simp eager and willing. I told y’all he ain’t showing shit bc he’s with a girl. Y’all’s don’t listen lol.

Reactions: zanny10
I doubt it. His shit never goes under 35 bucks. There’s always a stupid simp eager and willing. I told y’all he ain’t showing shit bc he’s with a girl. Y’all’s don’t listen lol.
It's nothing to do with being with a girl, people are willing to pay for bulge pictures, so he won't show more until they stop paying for them. Once people stop falling for the bulge pictures, he will show his dick if he has a gf or not.

A lot got deleted here didn’t it? Just refreshed and we’re down from 57 to 51 pages
He probably got his pictures/videos taken down, and then they have to delete any comments that reply to those pictures/videos, so you end up with almost 10 pages removed.

LMFAO I think he is packing but as someone said it’s kinda difficult to like take pics and stay hard consistently so he’s probs using the dildo just so he can like take pics whenever kinda thing but him having a dildo to fake bulge shots means he had to buy said dildo I doubt he would do it in person just imagine him receiving that Amazon box and opening it and being like “these pics are gonna be fire” HAHAHAHAHAH

It's a shame how Johnny, Payton, Luca all decided to ruin such great bodies with useless ugly tats. Two of them have spider tattoos, it makes no sense, they will regret it when they are older.
I feel like the problem with influencer tattoos is that they have access to decent sums of money and so when they want a tattoo they just get it. As to where a lot of people are like I want this imma save for it and you go through revisions in ur head or even completely throwing the idea out cause it’s dumb and your taste is a little better now. I mean he has a couple really good ones actually but there’s some where I’m like meh like the chest swords but there’s some influencers with some booty ass tats so it could be alot worse

Status
Not open for further replies.