Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

In Australia, it is on STAN.

On a side note, I'm pretty certain that is a prosthetic schlong.
Former Home and Away star Lincoln Younes spills on X-rated scenes :
"The Aussie stars of the show ... appeared at the blue carpet premiere at the Sydney Opera House on Wednesday night, with Lincoln Younes spilling on his character Albhanis' nude scene in episode one, which sees the star wear a large prosthetic penis that ends up in Ben O'Toole's character Rowdy's face at one point."
Trailer:
(There's also an "EXPLICIT TRAILER" on YouTube that's blocked in many countries)

That scene is WILD! And it made me cum earlier, lol.
Clearly a prosthetic dick, but it was the ass in the face that got me!
Btw- anyone notice that all but one of them look like they could easily get up and walk away? lol

us-1.gif

van.damme.always.comes.gif

more at: JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAMME
us.jpg

ntr-5.gif
giphy.gif

Nowhere To Run (1993) & Kickboxer (1989)

RIP Roger Rees :heart:
Did he pass away! I remember he was on an episode of Law and Order (and I think SVU as well) he's a very sexy older man. Great body and wow what a cock. Love that he was brave enough to bare all and even let his cock get a little chubbed on camera.

I don't care ...what? I hate proaestetics. Stop.
I hate them too, mostly because it's SOOOOO obvious it's not real lol. Like that scene in Sex/Life. They could have given him a big dick prosthetic that wasn't so comically large. I'm sorry that fake dick wouldn't fit in a pair of pants let alone inside a vagina comfortably. They could have made it like 6-7 inches flaccid and thick and that would still have kept the theme of the scene without it looking so comical.

I hate them too, mostly because it's SOOOOO obvious it's not real lol. Like that scene in Sex/Life. They could have given him a big dick prosthetic that wasn't so comically large. I'm sorry that fake dick wouldn't fit in a pair of pants let alone inside a vagina comfortably. They could have made it like 6-7 inches flaccid and thick and that would still have kept the theme of the scene without it looking so comical.
Ah OK! it's that your meme "I don't care" seemed to be aimed at my message... when in fact it was aimed at the use of prosthetics ;) ok... now it's clear ;)
and I obviously agree

Reactions: thatbearguy
Ah OK! it's that your meme "I don't care" seemed to be aimed at my message... when in fact it was aimed at the use of prosthetics ;) ok... now it's clear ;)
and I obviously agree
It wasnt my meme. I'm just agreeing with you haha. Prosthetics are annoying. I am tired of the male double standard with nudity. Sharon Stone flashed her entire puss in a movie in the early 90s, and 70% of the cocks on TV aren't even real. I really give props to the actors that go all natural despite their size or body. There was a guy in the Boys S1 (I think he was only on a few episodes) who played the invisible supe. He did a clear full frontal scene that didn't use a prosthetic. What I thought was awesome was that his soft cock wasn't particularly impressive. Smaller side of average, but he still looked great and flaunted it. Jack O'Connell is another actor that has no issue showing his real cock. I think the prosthetic massive cocks just create more size insecurity among men and perpetuates this theory that cocks are big, when most soft cocks are pretty small (even if they are big hard).

It wasnt my meme. I'm just agreeing with you haha. Prosthetics are annoying. I am tired of the male double standard with nudity. Sharon Stone flashed her entire puss in a movie in the early 90s, and 70% of the cocks on TV aren't even real. I really give props to the actors that go all natural despite their size or body. There was a guy in the Boys S1 (I think he was only on a few episodes) who played the invisible supe. He did a clear full frontal scene that didn't use a prosthetic. What I thought was awesome was that his soft cock wasn't particularly impressive. Smaller side of average, but he still looked great and flaunted it. Jack O'Connell is another actor that has no issue showing his real cock. I think the prosthetic massive cocks just create more size insecurity among men and perpetuates this theory that cocks are big, when most soft cocks are pretty small (even if they are big hard).
How can you blame me... it's all right. I have been studying male nudity in main stream cinema and on TV for years and there are a lot of actors who have shown themselves frontally naked with both flaccid and hard cocks. There are prosthetics and they are hateful, but there aren't many. I don't understand which actors you're talking about in Boys S1, but I know Jack O'Connell perfectly and his first nude in Eden Lake, but we could spend hours here listing the guys who showed themselves naked, especially European (Spanish, French and Nordic ). How can we not think of Pierre Perrier's generous nudes or Yon Gonzalez's unexpected frontal in Mentiras y gordas or Elio Germano's erection in No Qualities to Heroes?
Using dentures is dishonest. If the actor doesn't want to appear naked he doesn't make the film. Point.