Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

How can you blame me... it's all right. I have been studying male nudity in main stream cinema and on TV for years and there are a lot of actors who have shown themselves frontally naked with both flaccid and hard cocks. There are prosthetics and they are hateful, but there aren't many. I don't understand which actors you're talking about in Boys S1, but I know Jack O'Connell perfectly and his first nude in Eden Lake, but we could spend hours here listing the guys who showed themselves naked, especially European (Spanish, French and Nordic ). How can we not think of Pierre Perrier's generous nudes or Yon Gonzalez's unexpected frontal in Mentiras y gordas or Elio Germano's erection in No Qualities to Heroes?
Using dentures is dishonest. If the actor doesn't want to appear naked he doesn't make the film. Point.
Elio Germano in Nessuna qualità agli eroi "In reality, the erect member was a prosthesis made especially for Germano by Sergio Stivaletti, already a wizard of make-up and special effects for Dario Argento."

Did he pass away! I remember he was on an episode of Law and Order (and I think SVU as well) he's a very sexy older man. Great body and wow what a cock. Love that he was brave enough to bare all and even let his cock get a little chubbed on camera.
Yes, Roger Rees died in July 2015.

I hate them too, mostly because it's SOOOOO obvious it's not real lol. Like that scene in Sex/Life. They could have given him a big dick prosthetic that wasn't so comically large. I'm sorry that fake dick wouldn't fit in a pair of pants let alone inside a vagina comfortably. They could have made it like 6-7 inches flaccid and thick and that would still have kept the theme of the scene without it looking so comical.
The use in C*A*U*G*H*T of the fake, extra-large penis was probably only meant to heighten the comic effect of the situation. Otherwise they likely wouldn't have shown any dick at all...

Reactions: Admiralw238
You say to me? Where did you read that I fell in love with prosthetics? ahahaha... I said exactly the opposite
I think cutthefx were just being humorous because you first misspelled the word as "proaesthetics".
Ironically they then used the word "fell" instead of "feel".
If I made a spelling mistake, please nobody point it out or this could go on forever.

I think cutthefx were just being humorous because you first misspelled the word as "proaesthetics".
Ironically they then used the word "fell" instead of "feel".
If I made a spelling mistake, please nobody point it out or this could go on forever.
It's a bit like moaning about prosthetics and then in examples of real penises you use one where a prosthetic was used.

Reactions: archervice
Link for free streaming the film is included in the blog post: GOING UNDER ROGER REES
Roger.Rees-GOING.UNDER.png

Did he pass away! I remember he was on an episode of Law and Order (and I think SVU as well) he's a very sexy older man. Great body and wow what a cock. Love that he was brave enough to bare all and even let his cock get a little chubbed on camera.
He died in 2015 after a battle with brain cancer.