Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

Blog page with a link for free streaming the film & more gifs & pics from ...

EATING OUT 3: ALL YOU CAN EAT (2009)

Starring (the cut wieners of) Chris SalvatoreMichael E. R. Walker
eo3-1.gif

eo3-4.gif
eo3-7.jpg
eo3-14.gif
eo3-17.gif

[Plus, there are links to Chris getting sucked by Greg Buchl (his boyfriend) at the bottom of the blog entry...]
he's so hot!

anyone seen the film Society of the Snow? it’s out in theaters and is supposed to have frontal nudity in a group shower scene.

I just watched it, it's a great movie, but very depressing at parts. there are two scenes of nudity one is blink and you'll miss it at the beginning (only one dude in the back-grounds dick can be seen.) the other is after the survivors are rescued and being showered, they are made to look anorexic. so not much really in the way of eye-candy.

I still would highly-recommend the movie. there was alot of male on male cuddling even though it was for survival lol. it was sweet to see a film with so much male bonding in it though. they only have to be in a life or death situation before showing it on film it would seem...

Just saw Anyone But you and well.. you see alot of Glen Powell's butt..

Minor Spoiler !

There is one Scene where Sydney 's character finds a spider on his ass and he actually panics, rips his clothes off and bends over and spreads his ass to ask if there is if there is another one on him.. too bad the camera didn't quit get that angle. but god.

1704689161717.png

Yes, but I can’t find the film anywhere..
HAMBURG STAG used to be on YouTube in 2 versions: the Director's Cut showing Rob Cummings' frontals, and an edited version with only butt-shots. But by 2019 both versions were deleted, and the film isn't even mentioned as ever existing on IMDb -- So, sadly, it doesn't seem very likely that another copy will show up online. But there is information about the film, plus more screen-caps of Mr. Cummings and co-star Alessandro Ananasso, in the blog entry at Hamburg Stag (2015)

Hamburg%2BStag14.png
Hamburg%2BStag17.png
Hamburg%2BStag19%2B-%2BEdited.png

Hamburg%2BStag11.png