Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

HAMBURG STAG used to be on YouTube in 2 versions: the Director's Cut showing Rob Cummings' frontals, and an edited version with only butt-shots. But by 2019 both versions were deleted, and the film isn't even mentioned as ever existing on IMDb -- So, sadly, it doesn't seem very likely that another copy will show up online. But there is information about the film, plus more screen-caps of Mr. Cummings and co-star Alessandro Ananasso, in the blog entry at Hamburg Stag (2015)

Hamburg%2BStag14.png
Hamburg%2BStag17.png
Hamburg%2BStag19%2B-%2BEdited.png

Hamburg%2BStag11.png

HAMBURG STAG used to be on YouTube in 2 versions: the Director's Cut showing Rob Cummings' frontals, and an edited version with only butt-shots. But by 2019 both versions were deleted, and the film isn't even mentioned as ever existing on IMDb -- So, sadly, it doesn't seem very likely that another copy will show up online. But there is information about the film, plus more screen-caps of Mr. Cummings and co-star Alessandro Ananasso, in the blog entry at Hamburg Stag (2015)

Hamburg%2BStag14.png
Hamburg%2BStag17.png
Hamburg%2BStag19%2B-%2BEdited.png

Hamburg%2BStag11.png
I have it saved somewhere, give me a day or two to find it....lol.

Is there also a clip of this scene? He's not very handsome, but I have a soft spot for actors who may not be very handsome, but still have the balls to be completely naked in front of the camera.
I very much agree with you