Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

Please can anyone help with identifying a nude scene?
It's a man flipping his penis in front of someone who sits down and then turned around to show his ass. There's another man next to him who is dressed.
Thanks!

Please can anyone help with identifying a nude scene?
It's a man flipping his penis in front of someone who sits down and then turned around to show his ass. There's another man next to him who is dressed.
Thanks!
*Flopping... He is taking off his pants and shakes it from side to side.

Reactions: maxpeeder
Yessss!!! Can't believe u got it. Thanks a lot!!! Super hot
Wow that was very hot to watch
and also @Janeway00 is a GOD so without a doubt they were able to help you out with your request!:)

Reactions: pradelicious
Wow that was very hot to watch
and also @Janeway00 is a GOD so without a doubt they were able to help you out with your request!:)
Indeed! some legends here! I have another nude scene I've been searching for a lot of time but I think it's very hard to identify this time as I don't remember a lot...

In this scene there are two man kissing while being completely naked and their dicks touch one another's.
I remember watching the behind-the-scene of that clip when they stop kissing and shake hands and each walk to his way. It was super hottt. I would love to see that behind-the-scenes again, but also the clip from the movie would be great!!! any chance??

Reactions: benson19