Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

Indeed! some legends here! I have another nude scene I've been searching for a lot of time but I think it's very hard to identify this time as I don't remember a lot...

In this scene there are two man kissing while being completely naked and their dicks touch one another's.
I remember watching the behind-the-scene of that clip when they stop kissing and shake hands and each walk to his way. It was super hottt. I would love to see that behind-the-scenes again, but also the clip from the movie would be great!!! any chance??
The only one that I can think of is Photos & Videos - Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

EL DIPUTADO (CONFESSIONS OF A CONGRESSMAN, 1978) is available for free streaming in the U.S.:
Film link: ⌛ CONFESSIONS OF A CONGRESSMAN (EL DIPUTADO)

Blog entry: Ángel Pardo in CONFESSIONS OF A CONGRESSMAN (EL DIPUTADO, 1978)
Angel.Pardo.png

Joe Dallesandro in La Marge / The Streetwalker (director's cut)
View attachment 128749991View attachment 128750001View attachment 128750061
Absolutely stunning, Janeway00, with views of Little Joe I'd never seen. So now there's a blog entry including a link to a copy of the film at Archive.org (in French/no subs, and very slow loading).
Joe Dallesandro: THE MARGIN (1976)
JoeDallesandro-The.Margin.png

Plus a butt gif (but edited online, so nowhere near the quality of Janeway00's always flawless work...)
jd-0.png
Joe.Dallesandro-The.Margin-2.gif