Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

That is not Jake Gyllenhaal
Janeway posted clips showing Jake in the film as well as the stuntman doing the filming that Jake probably refused to do. So "stuntman" is listed there as well, though maybe "body double" or "standin" would have been clearer. But the comparison is there for all of us to see. That is probably part of the point.

Technically it was withdrawn from distribution by Warner (if memory serves at the request of Kubrick).
Lindsay Anderson was the director not Kubrick.

In my memory of seeing it way back when Malcolm's cock was even more prominently on display. Maybe later the view was shortened ???!!!

An interesting side note is the fact that some of the movie is in color while some is in black and white. Viewers were pondering what the "meaning" behind this. In fact the movie budget was running low and they could not afford color film !

Reactions: brotherfrancis
Lindsay Anderson was the director not Kubrick.

In my memory of seeing it way back when Malcolm's cock was even more prominently on display. Maybe later the view was shortened ???!!!

An interesting side note is the fact that some of the movie is in color while some is in black and white. Viewers were pondering what the "meaning" behind this. In fact the movie budget was running low and they could not afford color film !

SVT showed the film earlier this year (or maybe last) but I recall seeing the same amount of nudity. Maybe the US release was cut differently?