Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

Elias Kacavas in Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin season 1 episode 4
View attachment 75660681
Why oh why must male actors demonstrate heterosexuality by hiding their delicate eyes and portraying extreme disgust at the mere sight of a man's genitals? Does this really happen in real life? Have they never been in group showers or saunas? Or been to an art museum?

Reactions: brotherfrancis
Janeway posted clips showing Jake in the film as well as the stuntman doing the filming that Jake probably refused to do. So "stuntman" is listed there as well, though maybe "body double" or "standin" would have been clearer. But the comparison is there for all of us to see. That is probably part of the point.
brokeback.jpg

Back in the day (nearly two decades ago now), Jake responded about not taking the jump himself in an interview:
"OK, I'll tell you. It was only Heath in the scene of us jumping naked off a cliff into the river. I used a stunt double. It had nothing to do with me being naked or not, because I'm sure you see me naked and in pretty vulnerable positions throughout the movie. But if you look at the shot, there's a cliff that's a little lower and then there's a higher cliff. Heath was like, 'Let's go off the top one' and I was OK with that. We got up there and the stunt guy was like, 'Make sure you curl your legs, it's only 10 feet deep.' It was the day before I had found out I had gotten Jarhead and I would not have been able to continue on to what turned out to be one of the most extraordinary experiences of my life with Sam Mendes if I had broken my leg jumping off a cliff for a wide shot in Brokeback Mountain. That was my justification. [Laughs] Also, I'm a pussy."

There's more from Brokeback Mountain at
qs-nakedactors.blogspot.com/2018/12/brokeback-mountain-2005.html
bm-9a.gif

ledger-1.jpg

Plus, Jake in Jarhead at
qs-nakedactors.blogspot.com/2018/12/jarhead-more-jake-gyllenhaal.html
jarhead-4.gif
jarhead-5.gif