Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

Theo James: White Lotus S2E1
( Don't know if it's a prop or confirmed nude scene yet still hot though)
It's a prop. If you watch Time Traveler there is a scene where you can see the real TJ , he's not that long.

Reactions: Tight_End_SC
Think we might get some more Jessie Willaims content soon? The show restared, so he is nude on stage again… Even though we cant post it here, think there might be some content coming?
Someone really took one for the team because the theatre installed infrared cameras now but who knows

Reactions: pradelicious
Someone really took one for the team because the theatre installed infrared cameras now but who knows
well i watched the show again this past saturday. acting wise i thought he did a better job this time. He seemed even more connected with the character. In some thread there was someone saying the front 3 rows of seats were not being sold. I was in second row center right smack in the middle ( seat 108, row A ) The theater is bigger but the front row is probably 5-6 feet from the stage. All i can say was that there was a lot of talk of the size of his dick and his dick being partially erect. Comparing the two shows i watched his dick was much more pendulous and fluffed. Definitely hanging a good 7 inches ( yes i kid you not ). Trimmed..Body was great as expected.. I just bought my tickets from the theater website and you can actually choose your available seats. If you're interested in Jesse's nudity, he is close to the center and maybe 5 or 6 feet from the stage edge.

Reactions: B2k2