Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

Did he ever come out?
Not to my knowledge.
Remember with him being from a Greek family and if they are traditional sometimes its best to keep those kind of things to your self and not deal with the drama that it will unfold if you decide to come out to them.....

Reactions: MrKit84 and kev2001
Corey Saucier in And Just Like That season 1 episode 8
View attachment 86221211
JANEWAY00, You're my favorite uploader on LPSG but do you realize that the pages on which you upload these countless gifs are nearly impossible to see? I want to see a VIDEO you've uploaded but when I go to those pages, it takes more than 5 minutes for the attachments to load, and some never finish at all. I have fast internet, and good Apple devices, so it's not an issue at my end. I can see all other pages in LPSG except when there are all these HD GIFS (damn them). The trouble is too many GIFS. Why they eat so much time, I don't know, but I can no long go to pages where you've (with good intention I know) loaded all these data-greedy GIFS. God I hate GIFS. Your's are the best video uploads on LPSG, it's a damn shame I can't get to them any more. Why? People don't like GIFS anyway. If there is any way for users to circumambulate this huge disruption of access to your videos, can you inform me? THANKS.