Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

JANEWAY00, You're my favorite uploader on LPSG but do you realize that the pages on which you upload these countless gifs are nearly impossible to see? I want to see a VIDEO you've uploaded but when I go to those pages, it takes more than 5 minutes for the attachments to load, and some never finish at all. I have fast internet, and good Apple devices, so it's not an issue at my end. I can see all other pages in LPSG except when there are all these HD GIFS (damn them). The trouble is too many GIFS. Why they eat so much time, I don't know, but I can no long go to pages where you've (with good intention I know) loaded all these data-greedy GIFS. God I hate GIFS. Your's are the best video uploads on LPSG, it's a damn shame I can't get to them any more. Why? People don't like GIFS anyway. If there is any way for users to circumambulate this huge disruption of access to your videos, can you inform me? THANKS.
This is a you problem, because this doesn't happen to me at all.

JANEWAY00, You're my favorite uploader on LPSG but do you realize that the pages on which you upload these countless gifs are nearly impossible to see? I want to see a VIDEO you've uploaded but when I go to those pages, it takes more than 5 minutes for the attachments to load, and some never finish at all. I have fast internet, and good Apple devices, so it's not an issue at my end. I can see all other pages in LPSG except when there are all these HD GIFS (damn them). The trouble is too many GIFS. Why they eat so much time, I don't know, but I can no long go to pages where you've (with good intention I know) loaded all these data-greedy GIFS. God I hate GIFS. Your's are the best video uploads on LPSG, it's a damn shame I can't get to them any more. Why? People don't like GIFS anyway. If there is any way for users to circumambulate this huge disruption of access to your videos, can you inform me? THANKS.
This has been asked before and this is my response:

1) I don't post gifs of everything. There are often videos posted with no related gif. I may post 3 or 4 videos but only 1 gif.

2) They are popular throughout the site, not just mine, but many users post them and they get likes.

3) Not every user has access to view the videos all the time and may not know what the videos I have posted are of so adding gifs shows some of what is in the video(s).

4) I leave videos as they are but often slow down and sometimes trim or brighten the gifs I make to give a different viewing option of the video content.

My 2 cents... Janeway00 is doing something fantastic, providing us with the good stuff, making an effort -for free. It is not a service we can expect on lpsg - so why can't you make an effort in recieving it? I know you didn't mean "in that way" but it does come across a bit spoiled. Janeway00 is the God of uploads... lpsg has that membership, reload at a specific minute deal going on, why not be happy for those nonmembers to be able to see the gif?

My 2 cents... Janeway00 is doing something fantastic, providing us with the good stuff, making an effort -for free. It is not a service we can expect on lpsg - so why can't you make an effort in recieving it? I know you didn't mean "in that way" but it does come across a bit spoiled. Janeway00 is the God of uploads... lpsg has that membership, reload at a specific minute deal going on, why not be happy for those nonmembers to be able to see the gif?
Agreed. Janeway00 has been fantastic. Even when I did not subscribe I found it easy to refresh the site or wait and come back it would be accessible by refreshing it a few times.

This has been asked before and this is my response:

1) I don't post gifs of everything. There are often videos posted with no related gif. I may post 3 or 4 videos but only 1 gif.

2) They are popular throughout the site, not just mine, but many users post them and they get likes.

3) Not every user has access to view the videos all the time and may not know what the videos I have posted are of so adding gifs shows some of what is in the video(s).

4) I leave videos as they are but often slow down and sometimes trim or brighten the gifs I make to give a different viewing option of the video content.
I really appreciate it cuz as a non premium I can’t watch the videos ✌