Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

No. Why would it be?
*shrug* It's supposed to belong to his character. Some actors would want to have the personal integrity to use a photo of their own penis when depicting said penis on screen, if for no other reason than to not have people thinking someone else's dick is theirs.

*shrug* It's supposed to belong to his character. Some actors would want to have the personal integrity to use a photo of their own penis when depicting said penis on screen, if for no other reason than to not have people thinking someone else's dick is theirs.
I have no idea what you are saying. I will say that flashing a dic pic is not as deep as walking around in a scene nude doing s frontal shot. Two different things. If he wanted to do a frontal that bad he would've shown it while he was taking the pics in the lockerroom. Great ass though.

I have no idea what you are saying. I will say that flashing a dic pic is not as deep as walking around in a scene nude doing s frontal shot. Two different things. If he wanted to do a frontal that bad he would've shown it while he was taking the pics in the lockerroom. Great ass though.
He's gone frontal before in a movie. As for the part where you have "no idea what I'm saying"... ok?