Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

James Duval in The Doom Generation
View attachment 98183521
i loved that film - soundtrack, cast, sex ...

haven't watched it in a long time, but wasn't there a scene where he watches the other two characters fuck, and he jacks off and eats his own load?

Reactions: jonathan512
DOES ANYONE KNOW if there is a way to stop GIFS from automatically playing? THE PROBLEM IS, at least in the USA, these gifs completely 'constipate' the entire page: I've been wanting to see what's on this page for more than 5 minutes, and it's still loading, some playing others not. I only want to see the videos, and I'll not get to unless I want to wait and wait and wait for the dam gifs to complete. I have fast internet (for here) and I can download multiple vidoes simultaneously, but these rotten GIFS completely prevent me from perusing pages that have them. ANYONE?

haven't watched it in a long time, but wasn't there a scene where he watches the other two characters fuck, and he jacks off and eats his own load?
It's been decades for me, but I think it was Schaech's character who did that, and Duvall's who was having sex with the woman. Possibly in that same bathtub scene.