Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

Where is @Janeway00?. Long time, no see. I hope he is alright wherever he is:sweat:
I pretty much stopped using AZNudeMen because the majority of the clips were simply average or below average in quality. I don't know if they have gotten better lately or if it still varies. I appreciate it when someone not only posts hard to find clips, but also in the best quality available. Plus, it's always nice to discover new men from around the world who don't get any exposure in North America.

I pretty much stopped using AZNudeMen because the majority of the clips were simply average or below average in quality. I don't know if they have gotten better lately or if it still varies. I appreciate it when someone not only posts hard to find clips, but also in the best quality available. Plus, it's always nice to discover new men from around the world who don't get any exposure in North America.
Yeah, @Janeway00 always posts hidden gems

AZnudemen has gotten better, they do try in their postings these days

Just watched Pain and glory good movie. but wow there is this actor I have never heard of in it and he is beyond beautiful and is nude in a scene. the actors name is César Vicente.

Here he is:

1686884167988.png

1686884334725.png

1b.gif

1d.gif

1f.gif

1a.gif

Attachments

Just watched Pain and glory good movie. but wow there is this actor I have never heard of in it and he is beyond beautiful and is nude in a scene. the actors name is César Vicente.

Here he is:

View attachment 99159651
View attachment 99159751

1b.gif

1d.gif

1f.gif

1a.gif
I saw the film as soon as it came out, I expected Almodòvar to show us something interesting... but I didn't expect such a generous scene. The actor is César Vicente... he's currently doing almost nothing unfortunately, he's more of a model.

Reactions: KaloVisor
Buzzy Linhart in The Groove Tube
View attachment 74571381
The Groove Tube was a silly movie but I always loved this opening scene. I think Buzzy Linhart was a handsome hippy and he has a nice, naked body. The scene of him removing his clothes while running through the forest after the girl was a classic.

Reactions: Koos Doos