Photos & Videos Male Celebrities Naked (cont.)

McFly and Busted never had any problems with nudity :D
Praise the Lord!!

I wish there were more boy bands now and that they as a sort of genre had a bit of a revival! Not just a sexual point as I feel the same about girl bands. We need some new ones.
Max George from The Wanted was a big crush of mine for a while.

Reactions: Lady Frost OBE
Praise the Lord!!

I wish there were more boy bands now and that they as a sort of genre had a bit of a revival! Not just a sexual point as I feel the same about girl bands. We need some new ones.
Max George from The Wanted was a big crush of mine for a while.
They both went one step further from Take That :heart_eyes:
Take That were raunchy in the 90's

Reactions: AdonisAddict
I'm not sure I understand the question completely, but...
To access an "adults only" blog hosted by Blogger, like mine at
Queen⚣Screen Naked♂Actors
you have a google/gmail account and be logged into it. Hope that helps.
Hello Thank you for your reply. That is exactly my question. I have a gmail account Google But I don't have access to the content for more than 18 years. Is there any other way to access or other sites hosted outside of Google? A year ago it worked without problems: it had adult content attention, you accepted and it was good.

Hi
I am looking for nude of the following French actors:

Guillaume Faure
Robert Plagnol
What can help me?
thank you in advance

ps: If you know of another specialized site than "....blogspot.com" I'm a taker. Thanks

Hello Thank you for your reply. That is exactly my question. I have a gmail account Google But I don't have access to the content for more than 18 years. Is there any other way to access or other sites hosted outside of Google? A year ago it worked without problems: it had adult content attention, you accepted and it was good.
It may be that you just need to change your Google SafeSearch setting to "Off," which for me shows up as the first list item at Search Settings - and then click "Manage setting."

I've read that in some cases you might have to verify your age with a credit card or some other ID, but I've never had to do that myself, so I don't really know how that works.