The scene is hot but the cumshot, lame as always.

I'm a bit surprised (both shocked & happy) to finally see Maverick bottoms for Malik.
Until I watch a talkshow/interview video featuring both actors where Malik told the interview that Malik and Maverick has been best friend for more than a decade, playing PS with, etc, I see Malik never the same again.
He (also Mav) definitely doesn't have boundaries over money (and pleasure). No, I don't say it's not okay nor unethical.
Just seeing Malik kinda person that will bash anything on his path to gain money, pleasure, fame, spot for being studios exclusive model, you name it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maikel and Kayakan
The scene is hot but the cumshot, lame as always.

I'm a bit surprised (both shocked & happy) to finally see Maverick bottoms for Malik.
Until I watch a talkshow/interview video featuring both actors where Malik told the interview that Malik and Maverick has been best friend for more than a decade, playing PS with, etc, I see Malik never the same again.
He (also Mav) definitely doesn't have boundaries over money (and pleasure). No, I don't say it's not okay nor unethical.
Just seeing Malik kinda person that will bash anything on his path to gain money, pleasure, fame, spot for being studios exclusive model, you name it
maybe they've had sex before as well .....just first time on camera
 
  • Like
Reactions: bijockfl