Manu rios ( instamodel )

how do you know?
Charlie Whiston and he used to talk
And when Charlie was asked about him, Charlie wrote "well, I'm not outing anyone but..."
So, probably it was something going on between them
And since Charlie is only bottom
Manu must be a top

Reactions: lolcth720
Hes gay for sure
And acc to me hes trying to hide it from his followers as it will affect his fame just how it did to colton
Also i feel theres a conflict between him outing to his followers and fear of losing fame
Or
Hes not comfortable yet lol

Hes gay for sure
And acc to me hes trying to hide it from his followers as it will affect his fame just how it did to colton
Also i feel theres a conflict between him outing to his followers and fear of losing fame
Or
Hes not comfortable yet lol
Its actually about fame, 99% of his "fans" are girls, he's basically every girls crush, and that's a problem, that's why he has to hide his sexuality (although he's not very good at it lol). Colton is living proof.

Its actually about fame, 99% of his "fans" are girls, he's basically every girls crush, and that's a problem, that's why he has to hide his sexuality (although he's not very good at it lol). Colton is living proof.

What happened with Colton? I'd be surprised if teen girls would even care if their crush was gay. But then I've never been a teen girl and wouldn't want to guess at how they think.

Wow he is stunning af. Also this doesnt mean much but
he mentions in this video that his celebrity crush is ariana grande or harry styles so he's probably bi.
Haha I highly doubt that, hes pretty basic, I mean every gay guy I know is an Ariana Grandes fan lol. I've never seen a straight dude boping to her music the way he does (it may sounds like a reach but not really).