Manu rios ( instamodel )

56795735_1209334439230568_5055641051976340422_n.jpg

He's 5 10
Wow, really? He looks way taller to me. If that's the case, he needs the influencer status to book edits/campaigns. I was under the assumption that he was getting some edits because he's gorgeous and tall, but studios don't hire short guys (anything below 6'1 for models in most cases).

Wow, really? He looks way taller to me. If that's the case, he needs the influencer status to book edits/campaigns. I was under the assumption that he was getting some edits because he's gorgeous and tall, but studios don't hire short guys (anything below 6'1 for models in most cases).

Model height and size requirements are strictest for runway work.

Once you have a big social following and teens buy magazines because you are in an editorial pretty anything goes however. Being represented by an agency at that point is convenient.

There are even (sort of) high fashion editorials with Cameron Dallas who is 1,75 m / 5 ft 9". Proportions are obviously off in those shoots, even when they put him in heels you still can't stop noticing his stubby legs and big ass.

Manu is listed as 180cm / 5 ft 11" on his modeling profile. See here: Next / Los Angeles / Manu Rios

Reactions: StefanoUno1
They hire him because he's extra Cute XD