Marbys negretti

They did??

Yep! It got very messy. Lazzarato Sent screen caps of their text messages to his OF subscribers . Josh Moore was basically harassing him with phone calls and text messages. claiming to retract his consent to all their collaborative content on OF(i don't know if that's possible). Even threatened Lazzarato with the possibility of deportation if Lazzarato called the police. It's pretty obvious Josh Moore is going out of his way to try and make his Lazzarato jealous. Marbys is too grown, to be letting Josh Moore use him as a rebound piece of meet.

Yep! It got very messy. Lazzarato Sent screen caps of their text messages to his OF subscribers . Josh Moore was basically harassing him with phone calls and text messages. claiming to retract his consent to all their collaborative content on OF(i don't know if that's possible). Even threatened Lazzarato with the possibility of deportation if Lazzarato called the police. It's pretty obvious Josh Moore is going out of his way to try and make his Lazzarato jealous. Marbys is too grown, to be letting Josh Moore use him as a rebound piece of meet.
When they do content they sign release papers. I don’t know the wording in them so I can be sure, but I imagine he’d have to contact OF and it would be up to them.

When they do content they sign release papers. I don’t know the wording in them so I can be sure, but I imagine he’d have to contact OF and it would be up to them.

Don't both parties have to agree to terminate the agreement? Thiago still has their collaborative videos up.

If i'm Marby i would avoid getting involved with toxic Josh moore at all cost. This won't end well

Don't both parties have to agree to terminate the agreement? Thiago still has their collaborative videos up.

If i'm Marby i would avoid getting involved with toxic Josh moore at all cost. This won't end well
Generally written contacts can only be undone by both parties. And yes Josh does seem a bit toxic. I stopped following him on Instagram.

Looks like while Marbys f*cking Thiago he and Josh fell in love LOL

Yeah, conveniently right after a messy break up lol. Please! Josh Moore is just being the toxic opportunist , he's always been. I just hope Marbys doesn't end up as the classic rebound guy

Yeah, conveniently right after a messy break up lol. Please! Josh Moore is just being the toxic opportunist , he's always been. I just hope Marbys doesn't end up as the classic rebound guy
I stopped following Josh. He’s just very fake to me.