Marbys negretti

I haven't seen him post that they're boyfriends anywhere, they've just been around each other. And even if they were, it could be an open relationship for all anyone knows. Doesn't change the fact that Thiago is toxic, messy, sounds like a chihuahua and is a shit performer on camera

Thiago might be messy, but it's nothing close to Josh Moore's toxic and problematic history. How long before Josh Moore gets more surgery to look like Marbys.

I haven't seen him post that they're boyfriends anywhere, they've just been around each other. And even if they were, it could be an open relationship for all anyone knows. Doesn't change the fact that Thiago is toxic, messy, sounds like a chihuahua and is a shit performer on camera
It looks like Josh Moore has taken down his loving boyfriend photos with Marbys. Why is this Thiago still involved with Josh, after Josh Moore threatened to have him deported?

Attachments

It looks like Josh Moore has taken down his loving boyfriend photos with Marbys. Why is this Thiago still involved with Josh, after Josh Moore threatened to have him deported?
Like I said, haven't seen anything saying they're "boyfriends", thought they were just filming for OF. Don't know why squeaky Thiago is still in the picture, Josh needs to ditch that and move on, their drama is boring

• Wow
Reactions: PopularTongue
Thiago is just as toxic, if not worse. He has to air every single aspect of his life and drama online, which is the exact thing he had a go at Josh for from the beginning of their "relationship". Josh is trash, but at least he doesn't pretend otherwise.