Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m confused though. I subscribed to his only fans and I don’t see this picture or the option to purchase for $45. Where was this?
He had sent it out as a paid msg and I guess he has deleted it, because it isn’t showing up in my msgs anymore

Gaytrey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m not

I’m not an expert at human anatomy, Not am I trying to be a dick here... however, if you have your navel turned slightly to the right as it appears Mark’s is, the base of your dick isn’t necessarily going to be lined up with your belly button anymore. So unless you’ve seen his dick in person, what makes you the expert on his anatomy? Give the guy a fucking break man. He just started, don’t call him out as a Dylan Dauzat until you have more evidence please.

Fair enough .. but from prior knowledge it’s not that big .. he can feel free to prove me wrong but those who know.. know.

Reactions: EYESPY00
D

deleted1369247

Fair enough .. but from prior knowledge it’s not that big .. he can feel free to prove me wrong but those who know.. know.
He might be on this site so you might want to watch out making false accusations about him especially about medical information.

EYESPY00

Legendary Member
Media

Mark himself has said his dick small several times. Doesn't look real to me. Maybe that's why he deleted it? Could be because people shared it, but his friends do OF so he had to know it was spread.

Reactions: zachinthebox

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
He had Covid in March and in May..
Okay I'm convinced you are fucking stupid. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN SKINNY! I didn't mention covid because nothing I said had to do with it. I was talking about how he has always been skinny very forever. So when I said "that's where the meat goes on his body," I was referring to the joke that skinny guys who can't gain weight is because they have a big fucking cock. Why is this so hard for you lmfao?

Louis28188

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ok cool. its 2 pics and a video.. can you upload video on here? or will I be able to see it im a free member :/
Why don't you just verify? You'll get free gold member

Reactions: 4113691 and dacket