Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I want to be as erect as possible, I need a cock ring now. Never used a pill. However, a properly worn cock ring is absolutely incredible. My erection level without a ring on is maybe a 7/10, but with it on I am at 10+. I only wear a 1/2" wide leather one because I don't want it interfering with my wife's ability to go down on me. Big metal ones take up too much space, and not being adjustable makes them more of a hit or miss regarding being too loose, too tight or "just the right porridge". It definitely enhances the PONR as well.

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If she needs help, a vibrating cockring is perfect. normal cockrings give me more control and much more girth that builds over time. by the time we finish I'm super puffy and would be impossible if we started that way. I don't always use them but on occasion its nice

tryinmybest

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If she needs help, a vibrating cockring is perfect. normal cockrings give me more control and much more girth that builds over time. by the time we finish I'm super puffy and would be impossible if we started that way. I don't always use them but on occasion its nice
Agreed, if I ever want her to have a guaranteed O then the vibrating cockring comes out. It's a winner every time.

D

deleted3272

On occasion. She has to be really in the mood or she finds the added hardness and thickness uncomfortable.

Reactions: merc41 and Gj816
D

deleted814719

Haven't used one in a while but have occassionally used a vibrating cock ring. My wife seems to enjoy it when riding me cowgirl-style. It seems that she can control the pressure of the vibrator against her clit better in that position. Of course, I get to watch her boobs bouncing and her face as the pleasure waves roll over her.

D

deleted814719

Used a non-vibrating one yesterday morning. After bringing her to orgasm with a vibrator on her clit while finger fucking her, she insisted on having me inside. She rolled onto her side and sucked and licked my cock to 85% or so erect. I reached into my trick bag and pulled out a cock ring which I positioned down to the base of my cock. We fucked for 10 or so minutes and I could feel my cock swell. When I came and pulled out, I could see that my girth was much larger than usual. My wife seemed to enjoy the experience.

I tried two kinds of vibrating rings:
The first one was a very elastic band with the thingy that vibrates. I like it, it was fun to use from time to time. I don't know if it counts as a cock ring because it did not "choke" my dick

The second one was semi-elastic. Sadly it is too narrow for me. I can wear it (as it is somehow elastic) but it is way too hard and narrow. I don't like it, very uncomfortable

Reactions: merc41 and P.J.9