Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On hookup sights such as Craigslist and Grindr, I have no doubt that there are many married men looking for a guy to suck their cock. However, when I post an ad with the attached pic of my cock, I find that about half of the respondents are married men, including cock-sucking virgins, looking to suck a cock and maybe get fucked. The frequency of such responses from married men (married to a woman) makes me think two things; 1) that men are increasingly able to acknowledge their bisexuality, as has traditionally been much easier for women to do, without it being a threat to their self-esteem and 2) many of these men's desires extend to being the bottom, the passive sucker or fuckee. It still surprises me when married men asked me to fuck them, but I’m happy to oblige. I suspect their wanting me to be the top has to do with the power of the big cock, that is, men with bigger cocks are supposed to be dominant. This is true with gay men too; the guy with the big cock is often expected to dominate.

(I’m hesitant to let cocksucker virgins lose their virginity on my FAT cock because even experienced cocksuckers have difficulty not shredding it with their teeth.)

I’m curious if other big dick guys have similar experiences with other men.

Attachments

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was stunned when I started playing with men 8-9 years ago. I thought there weren't many gay/bi men. What I know now makes me at ease. Tons of them are married. Married cocksuckers are some of the best. They are more passionate because they don't get much cock, they're also discreet because they're married and don't want to mess up their families. I love to watch a cock starved married man suck my cock like a he's never eaten in his life.

Hot2trot4U

Sexy Member
Media
The Phoenix-Scottsdale Mobile Home Park (US)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I got older, I became more Bi, I enjoy sucking a cock now and then. In my "travels" I am meeting an increasing number of married men who enjoy sucking cock. i was once told that once you suck a cock, you will want to do it again. My first encounter sucking occured when a guy was sucking my cock and when he finished I asked him why he sucked cock. He told me that he could not really explain it, but to find out I should try it, he said if you don't like it , don't do it again. I sucked, I liked, I felt sort of guilty, but the desire was there and I have been doing it ever since.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always assumed that the reason so many publicly 'straight' men want to bottom is that it's something they can never do with their wives. If they wanted to fuck someone, they could fuck a woman. Getting fucked is something they can only do with another man.

athletic32_m

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A few years ago, wife was out of town for an extended period of time. I was getting really horny. The idea of meeting up with a man and jerking off together was really tempting me... so I went on craigslist and saw a black dude who wanted to meet up and jerk off, his pic was his big dick and a white dick, and they had their hands on each others shafts. I responded to him with a pic of me (athletic early 30's white), and after a few days gave in... I stopped by his place over lunch, I had held off from orgasm for a week by then, I was SO horny! His pants were already off and as soon as I saw how thick he was, I instantly put my hand on it! we stroked for only a few minutes, I had a huge explosion, and he finished himself as soon as I did.

Fast forward a few weeks of dirty talking via email, he told me he wanted to cum on me and I said I wanted to try sucking him. A few days later, I met up with him in a parking lot early AM, and I sucked him in his car. It was exhilarating! I moaned uncontrollably, and it felt soooo good!

Before we could finish though, someone pulled up nearby, and didn't leave... we had to stop. Afterwards I felt guilty, being married and all, knowing my wife would never approve etc... now every time I look back at his pics or see a bbc I have the urge to do it again, and actually finish this time. I contacted him not too long ago and we were about to meet up again, but I chickened out last minute. I just recently also met another BBC locally who wants me to give him head and also wants to try fucking me. My original guy also said he eventually wanted to fuck me too lol, I have a pretty nice bubble butt I guess.

Now the wife will be out of town again soon, she's been neglecting me recently so I've been really horny... I'm feeling really tempted! Not sure if I'm going to be able to resist this week...

seekbig13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually don’t have much luck on Doublelist but I had rare day to myself and decided to check out ads. There was ad by married white male right in same town and he was hosting in the morning. I decided to take a chance and he was available. He said he was 53 and good looking. I figured he would be exaggerating but I was horny and love getting serviced by married guys. Turns out he was only 10 minutes from my house in historic part of town. We agreed to meet so I drove to this beautiful house with front door open.

He met me at front door wearing t-shirt, running shorts and peds. He was this fucking hot guy. You could tell each of us was very pleasantly surprised with each other. He brought me in the house and we proceeded to second floor bedroom. I noticed wedding ring and asked if wife was aware. He said no one had any idea but that he loved to be treated roughly and asked if I would fuck his face as rough as possible.

For the next 45 minutes I put him through one of the roughest cock sucking experiences I have ever had. No matter how hard I fucked his face he asked for more. I am not gigantic but not that small either. He had no problem taking it all. I have never had another guy take me so deep for so long. I was literally piston fucking his face and he kept asking for more. Finally I couldn’t hold back any longer and shot my load down his throat. He loved it and said he loves to be treated roughly and nothing is off limits! I can’t believe I met this guy and he only lives 10 minutes- can’t wait until next time. I’m really going to destroy him then.

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a maried man who loves his wife - and loves to suck cocks. And what's really surprising to me are the number of other married guys who want to suck a cock. Most married men consider this their deepest secret. But when you learn how to talk to them, and if they open up, it's incredible to hear them reveal their desires.

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The two men I hook up with are married neighbors - with kids. And on weekends when they see my wife leave to go shoppiing, one of then always "just stops by" my house. Usually he stands in the kitchen, lowers his pants - and I kneel and suck. It works out good for the two of us.

D_odif

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was stunned when I started playing with men 8-9 years ago. I thought there weren't many gay/bi men. What I know now makes me at ease. Tons of them are married. Married cocksuckers are some of the best. They are more passionate because they don't get much cock, they're also discreet because they're married and don't want to mess up their families. I love to watch a cock starved married man suck my cock like a he's never eaten in his life.
I sucked a married cock once at an amusement park. His wife and/or GF was with their kids on a ride line. It was in a bathroom stall, nice average size cock in length but thick in girth and loaded with cum. Dude covered my face and hair! I didn’t know he was married when I sucked him off. Until I saw him an hour later on a line with a women and 2 kids. I loved sucking married men after that. It was and is excitingly decadent.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What I find so interesting is how some married guys have a desire to suck a cock but other than that have no sexual interest in another male. It's something I was never aware of till the past few years from reading post by married guys on different sites. It's sort of an unusual take on cock sucking I think. Like the only desirable thing is the cock hanging between the guy's legs. Suck it and that's enough.

G Man

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’d love anyone here to describe what happens when they suck cock. Do they get very aroused/ hard, does it feel good.PDp you want to/ need to/ cum during or after or at all?i would love to know so can better prepare myself for what’s to come/cum
I like women and pussy but it feels just amazing having a guy's dong, especially if you really like him in your mouth. The whole region is warm and I like to lick the balls and love the sexy smell of a real man. I love pubes myself, male or female, and love to put my mouth into my young friend's huge dark mound and swirl my tongue around in it. Then I suck his balls, licking them clean. But there is nothing like the feeling of his huge warm cock in my mouth as I lick the head, swirling my tongue around it several times, licking the pre-cum clean and then slowly licking his long shaft before I begin taking as much of it in as possible and sucking and slurping on his giant hot dog. The reward is when he makes that final noise and my mouth is filled with his delicious man juice. I can't understand why some women don't want to swallow it. It is delicious.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Guys have been sucking my cock without reciprocation ever since I was a teenager. At first, I didn’t understand why they didn’t want me to return the favor but as time when on I stopped questioning it. In my twenties I started meeting married men who loved sucking cock. These men considered themselves straight, happily married family men who enjoyed sucking a guy’s cock.

I love having my cock sucked so I never really ask questions because everyone is different. Today, I would say 80% of the men I hook up with are straight. I have two guys who live on the east coast and travel here on business. During their stay I’ll visit them at their hotel rooms and let them suck me.

I prefer having semi-regular meetings and many of my cocksuckers have become friends. Some of them have expressed an interest in anal penetration and we’ve experimented but I’d say the majority of them are strictly into sucking cock.

Most recently one of my favorite guys told me he was moving out of state and getting married. He had told me; he is not attracted to men but loves sucking cock. I’ve never judged anyone for their sexual appetites; it’s far too complicated and not my business. All I can say some of my best cocksuckers have been married men and I’m happy to offer them my cock to enjoy.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As I got older, I became more Bi, I enjoy sucking a cock now and then. In my "travels" I am meeting an increasing number of married men who enjoy sucking cock. i was once told that once you suck a cock, you will want to do it again. My first encounter sucking occured when a guy was sucking my cock and when he finished I asked him why he sucked cock. He told me that he could not really explain it, but to find out I should try it, he said if you don't like it , don't do it again. I sucked, I liked, I felt sort of guilty, but the desire was there and I have been doing it ever since.
Yes, if you suck dick one time and are honest with your feelings you will want to suck dick for the rest of your life I feel. I might be wrong but that is what happened to me. It's "A-Dick tive" I think.
If you don't enjoy sucking, never do it again. No one will care or ever know

Why more men don't try sucking dick I'll never figure out. Every man should try at least once to see if they like doing it.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m not attracted to guys at all—-only contact is their mouth/my cock.

But—-I do prefer the married cocksuckers—-less risk both health wise and of them wierding out. Both gays and women can have drama….

married guys kinda ‘man of house’ at home, responsible person at work—-some of my greatest married cocksuckers are quite prominent.

Sucking cock, they’re subservient——dont have a bunch of responsibilities, concerns. They like me—-my cock—-being in charge.