Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi there, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but has anyone received and purchased services from rent masseur before? I’m curious how your experiences were. Like did you do in house, did you pay up front or afterwards, were there any cat fishing or traumatic experiences?

Did you pay through Venmo, cash, and what exactly happened during your happy endings? Would love to know some details and read your story.

Reactions: Annatarsauron

Mushroom9

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very happy RM (rentmasseur and rentmen) client here. May super, many very good, many ok and only a couple of not so satisfying experiences. But no truly bad ones - no scammers or catfishers. Ever. Great way to find what you're looking for as long as you're willing to pay for it. Prices have gone up a lot in the last few years, but I'm fine with that. They deserve it.

Payment method is tbd determined by the provider, but most take some form of electronic payment like Paypal or Venmo. <10-20% are cash only in my experience. Typically paid after service, unless they are very cautious and think you might not pay. But paying in advance is actually kind of nice so you don't have to mess with it later.

The profiles tell you a lot about the individuals - what they choose to include and not, what they wear in their pics, how they pose, etc. You actually can get a pretty good feel for what they are like. Read the reviews, too. Very helpful. Even the cheesy "interviews" offer a glimpse into who they are. Then trust your instincts about who to hire - and who not to. My few bad experiences have been when I ignored my instincts.

Primary method of initial communication is texting to the mis-named "call me" number. They NEVER want you to call, understandably. Always text. Also not great to email through the site; too slow. A day or two ahead is ideal. If you want service right away, you may have to ask more than one or two guys before you find your instant gratification. "Available Now" just means that they are online, not that they were actually necessarily available now or soon. But in general, I find that most of these guys want to work and want to find a way to fit you into their schedule so they can make money (and possibly have some fun.)

Most important - Always be respectful and polite. Second most important - Always be upfront about what you're looking for. If you want something Erotic, make sure that's a service they have listed. If they do list Erotic, tell them exactly what you want so they you're not both frustrated later.

Anything goes on rentmen meetups, but on rentmasseur, the usual protocol is to start on your stomach. Initial massage proceeds as a traditional therapeutic massage would, working initially on your back. Then down to the legs, but with an occasional wandering hand. It's when you flip over that the real action begins. I'm nude 100% of the time. Provider nudity and touchability is variable depending on the boundaries they want to set, but as long as you're flexible to adjust to individual providers' boundaries, you probably won't be disappointed. In my experience anal touch is rare and penetration is rarer. So if that's what you're looking for, you should probably say so up front.

You can sometimes get a great massage and a great HE from a super hot guy. But not all providers are cooking on all burners. That's OK, as long as you leave happy. Don't necessarily jump on the hottest looking guy. At the end of the day, the job is for them to make you feel like YOU are sexy. Their being sexy is just initial table stakes. Most of my simply "OK" experiences were with guys who thought that their being super hot was 100% of the job, and that my being given the privilege of being with them was all they needed to provide. NOT. It's amazing how far a little enthusiasm and dare I say passion will go to liven things up and make you leave truly Happy.

Good luck and have fun!

daRose

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I should've posted here earlier this week. I have an appointment tomorrow for a massage that I found on rentmassuser. I'm excited about itI'm excited about it. Only be my second time trying something like this. the first experience was good, but really nerve-racking. Because I wasn't sure what to expect. also was a little disappointed – the guy was cute, but the pictures were clearly a little old.

Anyways, this masseuse is very well organized and was very clear on what is allowed. he is massaging from his home. A regular massage was $135 for 75 minutes. Then he asked me if I wanted the combo for the erotic massage which was another $50. he was very clear on what the erotic part entails – mutual nudity, passive mutual touch and "hand release available " etc.

So my question is – he set his rates for himself, he included a fee for the combo – do I need to still tip him? He set the rate so I don't feel like a tip should be expected, but I realize it would be a nice thing to do.

But he also wants me to pay in the beginning so how do I know how much tip? if I tip I'd like it to be based on how I end up being satisfied with the service. But if I don't tip a lot in the beginning, am I going to receive a less satisfactory service?

TLDR— do I tip him even though he sets his own prices? If so how much is appropriate or expected? If so when?

Please help!!

Reactions: Senpa123

Senpa123

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I should've posted here earlier this week. I have an appointment tomorrow for a massage that I found on rentmassuser. I'm excited about itI'm excited about it. Only be my second time trying something like this. the first experience was good, but really nerve-racking. Because I wasn't sure what to expect. also was a little disappointed – the guy was cute, but the pictures were clearly a little old.

Anyways, this masseuse is very well organized and was very clear on what is allowed. he is massaging from his home. A regular massage was $135 for 75 minutes. Then he asked me if I wanted the combo for the erotic massage which was another $50. he was very clear on what the erotic part entails – mutual nudity, passive mutual touch and "hand release available " etc.

So my question is – he set his rates for himself, he included a fee for the combo – do I need to still tip him? He set the rate so I don't feel like a tip should be expected, but I realize it would be a nice thing to do.

But he also wants me to pay in the beginning so how do I know how much tip? if I tip I'd like it to be based on how I end up being satisfied with the service. But if I don't tip a lot in the beginning, am I going to receive a less satisfactory service?

TLDR— do I tip him even though he sets his own prices? If so how much is appropriate or expected? If so when?

Please help!!
I would definitely tip maybe at least $10 if the service went well. Or 10%. I have done massage experience for the first time as well last month.

The guy was really hot, muscular, definitely matches his pictures. And booked 2 sessions with him. I always paid in cash and after the massage.

The second time I had with a different guy was the complete opposite. My life was literally in danger. My advice: if the guy does not look like his picture or is very outdated, DO NOT ENTER their house / room.

Had a situation like this happen on rentmen, where the guy was much bigger (larger belly) and fatter than the muscular guy in the picture. I thought maybe the lighting in the room was so dark, but when I entered in, he was clearly a different person. I tried to leave, but he wouldn’t let me. He robbed me and I barely escaped with my life.

Next time, it’s better to meet somewhere outside first before you enter their front door.

Anyway hopefully this won’t happen to you but there are guys catfishing and taking advantage of people.

• Wow
Reactions: Countryguy63