Photo Matt@10inchlondon

Does anyone know where I can find the full scene with him and Marco Napoli?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mlpnko04
EKffUplX0AESfGm.jpg
theres no way its 9" in girth. the bottom of the tape must be loose lol
 
theres no way its 9" in girth. the bottom of the tape must be loose lol
20 cm isn’t 9 in though, it’s about 7.8 in or something. But, it’s evident the tape is a bit loose, my guess if flush tight around that big cock then it’d probably read 17-18 cm. So about 7 in. Still quite girthy!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ozwestcoastboy
20 cm isn’t 9 in though, it’s about 7.8 in or something. But, it’s evident the tape is a bit loose, my guess if flush tight around that big cock then it’d probably read 17-18 cm. So about 7 in. Still quite girthy!
its sitting at 21 cm ~ 8.5". Tom Suffcliffe aka hard valentine is 9 x 7 (stated on EL website) I believe this measurement is correct, and 10inchlondon looks not as thick so I think his girth is less than 7".